Recent content by [email protected]

1. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Shrugging Khan said:
    1. Wallow in desperation
    2. Cry in a corner
    3. Give up on life and retreat to the mountainous forests, to spend the remainder of your days far away from anything that has hundreds of posts saying PATCH IN PROGRESS written about it.
    srry really
  2. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Also when i start a new game and start to talk to the merchant the game exits out what should i do
  3. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

i cant go into a castle or town and go to the castle in this version and when i try the game just exits out. Also dosent give me the option to recruit troops when inter a town not that i could in the last version anyway for some reason this version relapsed old version should i download old version and when downloaded it said that i had 1.124 version same the same thing for last version, on my computer i have 1.126 and 1.127 version but new version stayed under 1.126 module should i delete old version or what and when i looked a my companions equitment they had body armor in where hand armor goes and for books like the art of fighting with swords i get plus 1 for finger painting  plz help.... 
  4. [M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

hey im getting an era that says need a rock should i re download
  5. AGE of CHANGE II :We are RECRUITING - CREATIVE WRITERS WANTED!

the moral needs to be higher plz my troops morale is almost always low
  6. [S] 81 New Units

i cant play on  1.126 with this even though this morning i was it says  i am missing a troop.txt file for native or it is not right and cant load or create new game but i did find out when i use the natives troops i can start a new game and i did download 1.127 for it but then changed it back i am a mess at trying to figure this out need help love all the new troops. ppppplllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and can this work with diplomacy.
  7. [S] 81 New Units

what do i do after i download the 95 unit version and what version is it for.
  8. How to download and install AOC 1

thanks but it worked anyway after a couple trys.
  9. How to download and install AOC 1

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
    open module.ini from mod folder with notepad and find a line that says:

works_with_version_min  = 1000
    works_with_version_max  = 1011

and change it to:

works_with_version_min  = 1000
    works_with_version_max  = 1127
    my computer will not let me change anything on the game ( in the files), is there something i need to change things i also have steam version. relatively new to the game and i also have 1.127 of warband
  10. [S] 81 New Units

what version of warband does this work on
  11. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

THANKS FOR THE HELP! i guess i will download the 1.126 version
  12. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

how long does tweak mb to start working i have latest version of i and have 1.127 for mount and blade warband, do i need to start a new account i also replased the party script with one that would let me have more people in my army could that mess with it and it didnt work need help. plzz
Back
Top Bottom