Recent content by dakdeath

1. dakdeath

Dungeons

ahh okay.  :???: But if you know how to do it for singleplayer can you tell me please?

thnx, Dakdeath
  2. dakdeath

Old LotR Mod(Now for WB)-Recruiting

How far are you with the mod?
  3. dakdeath

Dungeons

if it is done can you please send me the final script so i can use it? :grin:
    thanks, Dakdeath.
  4. dakdeath

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Can some1 tell me how to edit the texts like in the beginning in the character creation?
  5. dakdeath

SP Native Paladins And Dark Knights mod

My first Mount and Blade Warband Mod wich features: 2 new faction replacement rest u can see on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=517bQn_H1MU download link : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2467
  6. dakdeath

B Medieval [WB] Warband: Total Realism, 1148 A.D. - (MAPPER needed)

Mandalorian said:
    because Belgium didn't use to exist in 1148
    Ohh yeah but the Flemish dit exist... :razz:
  7. dakdeath

BRFedit error and Wings3d error, need help

Mayhem said:
    I see what's happening, it looks like some of the BRFEdit resource files are corrupted. I would get a new copy of BRF edit, or use OpenBRF. I really recommend OpenBRF, it just makes life much easier.

It seems BRFEdit was made with a C related language, interesting.

Edit: Ninja'd pretty much
    Is it normal  i cant export with Openbrf ?
  8. dakdeath

SP Other Runescape mod

Kolba said:
    MISHO said:
    killop5 said:
    Arch3r said:
    havoc said:
    Die Slow And Pain said:
    UggaBugga said:
    Kessu said:
    Ruthven said:
    Wtf do you want to reach with this??
  9. dakdeath

SP Native [MB] Paladins of Caladria

Hi guyz...  This is my first mod wich features: *New Troops * :!:Sarranids  replaced :!: with Paladin faction *Easier Troops recruit *Bigger bandit parties *Sarranid lord names replaced *sarranid town names replaced *and not much more... :) Help is welcome :)
  10. dakdeath

SirGrom said:
    dakdeath said:
    Nevastar said:
    Help, anyone?

I made a new troop, and then added it as an upgrade for Swadian Recruits. But the game crashes whenever I click on Swadian Recruits in my Party Screen.
    i got that too :sad:(
    naah mate got it i think i fergotto save or place the update in the txt files :smile:)    good tools

I'm not sure what's going wrong for you. I downloaded the latest version and have simply ran it from my desktop. I have no problems creating new units and have used them in game as well as they appear in NPC armies. However it is a fairly powerful tool, and a simple mistake when creating the new unit could cause a lot of problems, so I would make sure that everything is as you want it to be. If nothing else, start slow and work your way forward. Make one new unit, and don't change anything about it, simply a copy of whatever template you use, like simply editing the name. Then see if that works, and if it does, continue to edit it to see if you can find the exact problem.
  11. dakdeath

Nevastar said:
    Help, anyone?

I made a new troop, and then added it as an upgrade for Swadian Recruits. But the game crashes whenever I click on Swadian Recruits in my Party Screen.
    i got that too :sad:(
  12. dakdeath

Morgh said:
    Planned features:

- Adding new troops at the end of the list. I'm currently working at this. It will come tomorrow. You can link this with update path or party_templates.txt
    - Quick editing features like (batch) copying a troops inventory to another one, clear inventory with one click, copy skill, and so on.
    yo man... it's a really usefull tool but... I have 1 problem!! I don't know how to update it!!! please help lol this is really... something
  13. dakdeath

Mount & Blade warband cheats extra.

Knil said:
    ctrl + ~ to bring up console then type cheatmenu
    is there a cheat for adding troops?
  14. dakdeath

List of unofficial tools

Where can i find the module_item.py?? plxxxx
Back
Top Bottom