Recent content by Daeran

1. ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

diavel said:
    It's been five years already, wow. I remember watching PsykoOps's videos back then.

It went all so fast.
  2. ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

6a010535647bf3970b0120a895c75a970b-pi
  3. Mount & Blade 2 Release Date Poll

Long production times doesn't always mean quality games.
  4. ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

Sunday the seventeenth of March 2013 , six past ten.
  5. ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

TurambarMakart said:
    5th choice.

Marry Vermin instead.

I totally would do it : D

I would rather marry our dear leader van :3
  6. ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

We should capture 7 young maidens and diguise them as horses.

Zarayna said:
    I need the option of 'threaten to report the priest to his bishop for having a child'

Was it mentioned he is a Christian of the non-marriage branches ?
  7. How many computers can I run MB on?

Yes, if you buy it here you can install the game on more than two computers. It should be the same for Napoleon.
  8. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

DatFrog! said:
    Armagan et sa femme réponde présent du moins, Yazbek est partit. Après pour les autres, pas moyen de se renseigner à moins d'être en Turquie à l'heure actuelle^^

Yazbek n'a jamais été dev, non ? Il était juste chargé de communiquer avec la communauté. Singil, Ragnor sont confirmés. Mexxico et Serdar ainsi que Nijis sont très certainement toujours de la partie.
  9. ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

tmos said:
    Gragnok said:
    but your a muscle bound adventure, surely the daughter of a priest in a boring little village cant resist your charms?

The daughter has already agreed to marry you :roll: Who knows why

Maybee Gragnok wants us to try our "muscle bound" charms on the priest.
Back
Top Bottom