Recent content by Daemos

1. We are giving up...

After some time in the military, I completely forgot about watching Bannerlord's progress and eventually assumed it'd be finished by now.

I mean... it's been seven years.  How is it not even more than halfway finished by now? 
  2. Translations

Sercan15 said:
    Hey guys you have a translation in en?
    plz help me
    scuze me for 2  post

Honestly, I have no idea what you're trying to convey here.  Are you trying to get an English version of the mod or are you trying to translate the mod into some other language?
  3. Rule a Current Faction

othr said:
    It's not a bad idea at all but I'd like to do something different I think.

I will use the settlement mod parts for this and it will involve building an outpost, fortifying it, building up its economy etc etc, something along those lines.  Before any of that happens I'd like to first finish all the settlement names/locations, finalize the troop trees (with special troops).  Make sure the world is busy with wars, peace, trading opportunities and then get into something else.

But first, troop trees, settlements and beta status.

I'd absolutely love to see that included.  It's always been one of my favorite mods, and seeing that incorporated into 1257 would be awesome.
  4. Why do Kaimynai show up in teutonic cities?

FrisianDude said:
    Could be a scripting error, could be an intended feature, could be that the Teutonic Order conquered some city that wasn't their own at first?

(Ok, I just realized that I don't know what Kaimynai  are. Heh.)

Nah, they definitely start out like that.  I'm not even sure if it's possible to recruit Teutonic recruits at this point in time, though I'll have to check the next time I start the game up.
  5. Discussion 0.95pre

12oz Jesus said:
    I'm guessing NOT save game compatible?

Most likely not.
  6. Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

nilloc93 said:
    Bigassfries said:
    More bandits and such

YES, make it so later on in the game bandit hunting is still possible, have like groups of 50-70 bandits wandering around so we can still kill stuff in our spare time when we don't want to fight a real army :razz:

Trust me; they're around.  If you hang out around the northern coast of Lithuania or the Teutonic Knights' territory, you'll encounter some roving warbands which number between forty and seventy as far as I've encountered.
  7. Wont Start

Irony said:
    seriously guys you got to have some patience

I honestly thought it froze for about 5 minutes then BAM the screen finally finished loading.

I should've grabbed a snack

Haha, that's exactly what happened with me the first time.
  8. My rant on 1257AD

Mixedpotatoes said:
    First, the edges of the map. They make me wanna strangle kittens. Could you at least finish the map, and make the borders go infinite with sea/desert?

The colors on some things. I have seen heraldic mails with this color, and i doubt there was intense colors like this in the high middle ages.

People usually say Calradia instead of Europe.

Isnt there supposed to be polished landscapes in this mod?

Some armor is really dark, some is shiny .. You guys should even the textures out a bit, so they look like eachother.

Feedback appreciated.
    Seriously, take a step back and relax.  Officially, the mod is still in its alpha stages, and if you're not satisfied with its current state (unlike the vast majority of people here,) it might be better for you to ignore the mod until its official completion.  The map is a realistic representation of Europe (and the edges of a few other continents,) and in my personal opinion, it is far superior to anything else I've seen on taleworlds' forums, but even now, it's not yet completed.

Also, as -TacKled- pointed out, armors didn't "roll off the assembly" line, and while the techniques for creating such armor were generally similar, they did not produce armor with uniform color and style.
  9. Wont Start

In all honesty, it's probably still loading.  I have a brand new computer with an i7 processor and nvidia GTX 280, and it still takes me a pretty decent amount of time to start a new game (far, far more than in Native.)

Just wait and take a break while the initial game starts up, and try not to start new games too often.  Loading games takes no time at all.
  10. Discussion 0.95pre

othr said:
    The recruiter mod is combined with the diplomacy mod, the constable now does the recruiter thing or was it the chamberlain?  One of those anyway.

Ah, ok.  That makes a lot of sense.  Somehow, I hadn't thought to look through the chamberlain's options for that.

That was an awesomely quick response by the way.
  11. Bug Reports

bestmaxx said:
    I am not sure if it is a bug or if it is part of the mod, but where are all the heros?  Whenever I enter a tavern there are no heros to be found.  Is this a problem?

They are spread out across the continents; you've got to search a bit harder now that there are a ton of settlements.
  12. Discussion 0.95pre

What happened to the recruitment mod in the latest patch?

In earlier versions I was able to request reinforcements in order to fill up my garrisons, but the Reinforcement option doesn't appear in the latest version as far as I can tell.
  13. Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

As my actual name, Adam, has two "a"s, I have reached the conclusion that I must be Turkish. 

Behold my glorious ancestry!
  14. Obscure, ridiculous and stupid yet real weaponry.

That donkey cannon is brilliant.
  15. texas curriculum?

Skot the Sanguine said:
    I wonder if any state (let alone Texas) will ever teach that George Washington was the direct cause for the French and Indian War (he led an expedition that killed a French diplomat, sparking the war).  Probably not, because where ever he walked flowers grew and he **** gold nuggets.  :lol:
    Joseph Coulon de Jumonville was hardly a diplomat, and the truth of his mission is not without debate even today.  That being said, in what way was Washington the direct cause?  Why didn't you place the brunt of the blame on Tanacharison?  It was after all one of his men (if not he, himself) who is credited with killing Coulon.

Random fact: I did actually learn about the event in school, though it was from an interesting teacher rather than an overpriced textbook.
Back
Top Bottom