Recent content by Daelin

1. Resolved Cursor Flickering in menus and world map.

My cursor flickering returned last weekend. I just went through taskmanager and I had six instances of Nvidia Container opened, after closing them all it's now 100% working.
    This worked for me, which may also explain why reinstalling the driver appears to fix it (given this would close instances of Nvidia Container).
  2. Scripting a Local Chat Function

Apologies.

I attempted to add code to module.scripts and header.common, but after it started causing strange bugs in the module, I removed it from the scripts.
  3. Scripting a Local Chat Function

I've been dabbling in modding Warband over the past few months, with the intention of maybe releasing a small roleplaying mod if I succeed. As such, I have tried, and failed, to script a local chat function, or any chat function for that matter outside of the ones already found in Warband. I...
  4. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

This might be a big ask, but how might I go about scripting a local chat system in multiplayer to replace the current chat system?
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Somebody said:
    Daelin said:
    Me again, does anyone know how to allow more lines for equipment selection in multilayer? Say I want to allow the player to pick from 12 pieces of body armour, but normally the armour is off the screen by the ninth piece. Any easy way to fix this?
    Use the existing item categories found in header_commons to group them on separate lines.

Thanks!
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Me again, does anyone know how to allow more lines for equipment selection in multilayer? Say I want to allow the player to pick from 12 pieces of body armour, but normally the armour is off the screen by the ninth piece. Any easy way to fix this?
  7. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Suppose that works. Time to get item making.

Thanks to both of ye.
  8. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I was specifically having issue with Pino's Armour Packs (http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2834), using the itemkinds1.txt code he provided, which was then overwritten by the module when I compiled.
  9. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

First time trying to make a module, and I'm trying to add some OSP items, however these come with itemkinds_1.txt code instead of code for Python. This gets the items in game (though not on the cheatmenu), but when I recompile the module for other edits made, it causes them all to vanish.

Is there a way to make the module system read the itemkinds_1.txt file and update the Python in module_items accordingly? Or do I have to make the Python for all the items myself?
  10. Friend Cannot Connect to Any TaleWorlds Servers

So a friend of mine, Orindell, is having a curious problem covering connecting to all TaleWorlds servers, both web and game based. The following is his own words describing the problem: Hey, I'm writing about issues I am currently having with access to both the Taleworld Website, Taleworld...
  11. Suggestions

How about making use of the animal hides to make one of those canteen bag things. With multiple uses (Around 5 maybe) but quenching less thirst than a water bucket.

Also, top hats.
  12. The Wild Wind FAQ

General Awesome said:
    Q:Yes is this mod for singleplayer or multiplayer?
    A: Multiplayer?

OH NOES! If the FAQ doesn't know what multiplayer is, what hope do we have!?
  13. Why are people so damned, for want of a better word, twatty?

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
    Welcome to Mount and Blade roleplay.

Not entirely true. If randomers are delt with accordingly (I.E. kicked/banned), the problem stops.
  14. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Ok, so playing today I've noticed the gunplay is seriously off for some reason. I have continually missed targets dispite my reticals being filled with them, which should garentee a hit. While others seem to be able to continually hit me from long distances. Either I suck or something is wrong, and while it is probably the former, I am still curious to see if others have had this problem.
  15. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
    How do you craft bullets, guns, etc?

- Get a pickaxe.
    - Mine some iron ore.
    - Build/find a forge (not sure of the materials).
    - Smelt the iron ore into iron (not sure if quality matters).
    - Build/find a workbench (not sure of the materials again).
    - Use the iron to make bullets (8 iron for 20 bullets I think), or make a gun (not sure of the materials).
Back
Top Bottom