Recent content by Dabclipers

1. Just a simple question about marriage

If the "might" were to come into reality, what REP should I be shooting for, just as a quick note on the personalities, he is a very martial person (always trying to get me to start a war and to beat up another lord) and she is an ambitious type girl.  I would assume that her ambition would lead her into realizing that maybe marrying the 2nd most powerful man in the Swadian nobility might be a good decision, but perhaps I am just projecting. Will ambitious type women elope? She certainly keeps sneaking me into her house allot.
  2. Just a simple question about marriage

I control two castles and three villages, what else could this guy possibly want in a future son in law? He has one measly castle, I swear, the nerve of some people.  Anyways, so I should just keep sucking up to him and eventually he will consent, is that it?
  3. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Did not see this topic when I posted my original question thread, hopefully I will get some answers here:

So I got Warband about 3 weeks ago and have fallen in love, etc etc you've all heard that before its a great game.  Anyways, the point of  this topic is that I want to marry a particular woman, and unfortunately, I made the mistake of confessing my admiration for her before speaking to her father.  I have 43 relation points with the father but if I bring up marriage he gets irritated at me and asks me to never speak of the subject again, conferring a -1 rep point with him.  While I have continued to sneak in and meet her, (our relation is at about 25+) I would prefer to not elope, besides I am not sure of what the negative consequences of eloping is anyhow.  Is it possible to ever get her fathers support or am I screwed?  I have searched the interwebs extensively for the answer and either it isn't there or I am completely fail at internet searches.  If there has already been a topic created about this same issue feel free to link it to me instead of spending your time writing a response yourself, thanks everyone.
  4. Just a simple question about marriage

So I got Warband about 3 weeks ago and have fallen in love, etc etc you've all heard that before its a great game.  Anyways, the point of  this topic is that I want to marry a particular woman, and unfortunately, I made the mistake of confessing my admiration for her before speaking to her...
Back
Top Bottom