Recent content by CtrlAltDe1337

1. CtrlAltDe1337

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Feragorn said:
    The good old days of beta. When I was a wee babby in high school and being a scrub was socially acceptable. Also olo.
    Beta was the best time IMO. Stupid **** happened, people raged, laughed, raged some more...every update brought new toys, maps, and balance changes so you never knew what to expect.
  2. CtrlAltDe1337

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

McBeverage said:
    Mad Dawg said:
    McBeverage said:
    I work 50 hours a week now,
    Aww, my little Bevvy is all grown-up now. 
    :lol:
    Yeah, Warband Beta peak time was, what, 2011?  I woulda been only 17 way back then :O
    Extremely early beta was fall 2009 I think? (I remember because I was just starting college shortly after I got the beta), and the full game came out in 2010 iirc.  2011 was probably peak player base for the multiplayer. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO OLD  :party:
  3. CtrlAltDe1337

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Sir_Jaakko said:
    Good to see so many old faces. I've been checking the forums a lot lately, must be sensing a bannerlord beta approaching.
    Let's hope.  Honestly, the Warband beta was one of the best times I had on any game.
  4. CtrlAltDe1337

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

We're all old farts now. The 14 yr old kids with no jobs or friends are gonna pwn us in Bannerlord because they will play 6 hours a day :razz:
  5. CtrlAltDe1337

Any active NA servers besides duel?

Ebdanian Admiral said:
    TDM also has 60 people on it regularly if you like fighting an army of copy paste 2500 gold Swadians with Brigandine and Greatswords. You quickly learn that nobody there can block, but they dont have to because everything that isn't a Bardiche glances off them. :roll:

Also if you're looking to get back into competitive, we got the biggest prize pool in NA history right around the corner.
    Meh TDM gets old after 5 mins...Battle is the best game mode...
  6. CtrlAltDe1337

MaRzz said:
    Tangawizi said:
    tk_battlefield basically replaced POM. It is often populated
    And medium speed :grin:
    Cool I'll try it.  Medium speed is the way to go, its how the devs balanced the gameplay from the get-go...I don't know why other people couldn't understand that.
  7. CtrlAltDe1337

Hey guys, are there any active NA servers still running (like siege, battle, etc) besides duel?  I've been away for a long time, did cRPG for a while because all the scrubs would play POM battle with its ****ty unbalanced fasted combat speed. it would be nice to get some vanilla Warband action...
  8. CtrlAltDe1337

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Holy **** you guys are all still here.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Or, were 8 months ago...

I'm definitely coming back to Bannerlord.  I thought that went without saying.  I haven't logged onto the forums here in ages (been really busy with RL stuff) so sorry I missed the first wave of clan revival talk :razz:  Too bad they keep pushing back the release date :/
  9. CtrlAltDe1337

Sales figures?

MaHuD said:
    Number of steam players playing warband at the same day even reached a new record.

c_b24.png

PCwQV.png
    If that is for all time, why does the graph only go to 2011? :/
  10. CtrlAltDe1337

How many people play this in the US?

Awesome thanks for the feedback guys, I'll probably buy it when the semester ends here in a few days.
  11. CtrlAltDe1337

How many people play this in the US?

Hi ho folks, I've been out of the M&B world for a while now, and I am thinking of picking up  the Napoleonic Wars DLC.  However, I don't want to buy another dead addon like WF&S.  How many people play the game regularly, especially on U.S. servers?  And how good is it?
  12. CtrlAltDe1337

Ancestry

Part of my family on my mother's side came from Scotland.  A feller named Isaac Walker was a minor nobleman there and fled to Maryland when Prince Charlie lost his bid for the throne of Great Britain.  Another part of the family comes from Ireland.  On my father's side, I assume we are English given our last name, but nobody knows.  My great great grandfather never told anyone where he was from or who his parents were.
  13. CtrlAltDe1337

The Early Middle Ages Never Existed

Its a load of nonsense really, just more silly conspiracy theory.
Back
Top Bottom