Recent content by Cristin

1. Cristin

The inb4thelock M&BNW picture

I searched 1 hour , maybe more , i am not such a lazy a** as you think .
  2. Cristin

No nazi refferences?
    Also , i would read it , but that arrangement is not really good.How can i describe it?Wall of text , it hurts my eyes.
  3. Cristin

In 10 hours i will force my account to take a pill and shoot itself in the head.Still waiting my picture.
  4. Cristin

From a poor country.Also my warn was reduced from 50 to 40.I still wait my god damn picture.
  5. Cristin

More than a 100 PKK terrorists killed in Turkey

ancalimon said:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151064483548351&set=a.360509198350.154262.359273263350&type=1

500 terrorists that entered Turkey in disguise from Iran planted mines and hid anti-aircraft guns around Şemdinli. They were planning to open fire on people that were going out of the mosque and declare Kurdish independency in Şemdinli by making people believe that Turkish army killed Kurds that were going out of the mosque.

They run away to Goman mountain and their escape routes are being bombed as they try to escape.
    Do i get a bonus if i act like i care?
  6. Cristin

Where is my inb4thelock picture?
  7. Cristin

Now you're just a game I used to own

Your account is gone , deal with it.
    Also , your title is bad and you should feel bad.
  8. Cristin

A nazi doesn't need english.
  9. Cristin

Well , i have experience with forums and i must say i never saw such a community.Everything is random , you don't expect anything,like everyone is underaged .I was on quite a lot forums and i must say that not even on the World of Tanks forums is not this bad.I once asked how you make a working banch and an anvil in a mod , the only replay was "you need wood and iron" :eek: , yes Sherlock , thank you.I started disliked , i will end up worst than Hitler.
  10. Cristin

Everyone hates me for nothing...Feels like i must start it over.
    And yes , i am 22 , so what?
  11. Cristin

I can't belive i got 50% warn for posting once offtopic.And here is only offtopic.
  12. Cristin

I am trolled my GMK's. :tableflip:
  13. Cristin

I saw it around here , and it was almost the best inb4thelock picture i ever saw.It was M&BNW style where a bunch of people brake thru a castle wooden door and it was writed with red "inb4lock".Anyone can give it to me , also i know i saw it on a really funny topic with M&B memes :mrgreen: .
  14. Cristin

Some crafting tutorials?

Well that's quite obvious.I need to know what tool you use for them and the materials
Back
Top Bottom