Recent content by CrazyEyes

1. CrazyEyes

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

I logged onto my eight-year old, now completely unused account to endorse this game. It is a marvelous piece of work, and lumikant here interacts with the developers on a regular basis. The depth of this game can easily rival Dwarf Fortress.
  2. CrazyEyes

Pharaoh Llandy's TaleWorlds Forum Survival Guide

Corndawg said:
    CrazyEyes said:
    The easiest way to identify one of us Americans is to ask the suspect if he likes to drink piss. An answer of "yes" indicates you have a Yank on your hands, because all we ever drink is piss. Us from the deep South prefer horse piss whereas in the Northeast, you'll find they like to drink each others'.

Sam Adams has some good piss then.
    Indeed, certain citizens of America are favored for their bottled urine, while other nations look on this tradition as utter savagery, but we swear it's delicious. Mr. Adams has to drink gallons a day to keep his business flowing smoothly.
  3. CrazyEyes

The Drunks' Guild

I hate to re-iterate something posted elsewhere, but I feel like everyone should see it.

IRC said:
    [07:52] <CrazyEyes> happy ****in new years
    [07:52] <CrazyEyes> i am so drunk
    [07:52] <CrazyEyes> you woudlnt believe it fromy my typing
    [07:52] <CrazyEyes> but man
    [07:53] <CrazyEyes> my dad told me to get drunk cause everybody should epxewrinece it
    [07:53] <CrazyEyes> and man id did not let him down
    [07:53] <CrazyEyes> holy siht beung drunk is so much fun
    [07:53] <CrazyEyes> it even rivals bei=ng ihgh
    [07:53] <CrazyEyes> manm being too bl;ind to drive is so cool
    [07:54] <CrazyEyes> it menasi can get drunk whenvenr i want
    [07:55] <CrazyEyes> the besat part is you eurpoean assholes are all asleep right now so noobdy is getting tihs
    [07:56] <CrazyEyes> woo i am flying in my own imagination
    [07:57] <CrazyEyes> **** my mom my dad evne said he might get a divroce
    [07:57] <CrazyEyes> he can';t ;live with soemeone so miserable alll the time
    [07:58] <CrazyEyes>  and to be honest ikinda agre with hm i mean i love my mom but she has a giant stick up her but
    [07:58] *** Seff ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.6.13/20101203075014])
    [07:59] <CrazyEyes> oh man ni had 7 whiskeys and 1 champange
    [07:59] <CrazyEyes> is that good for a rookie?
    [08:00] <CrazyEyes> 6 Crown Royal Blascks, 1 Jack Daiels (tastes like a ****ijn tire) and 1 champagne
    [08:01] <CrazyEyes> jman croiwn royal black is good
    [08:01] <CrazyEyes> i uised to think jack daniels is good
    [08:01] <CrazyEyes> but i realized it tasted like old rubber
    [08:02] <CrazyEyes> but royal black on some ice nad 7-up
    [08:02] <CrazyEyes> dude that's the ****
    [08:03] <CrazyEyes> **** lemmy kil,mister,great taste in music but n taste in alcohgol
    [08:03] <CrazyEyes> j dkn/t wa t tk taste coke with the faint taste of alcohol and tires
    [08:03] <CrazyEyes> all he drnks is jackl and coke
    [08:06] <CrazyEyes> oh man i am leaughing so hard at my own comment
    [08:07] <CrazyEyes> this is likie a perpertual fun machine
    [08:07] <CrazyEyes> \i love my neighbors so mpuchc
    [08:07] <CrazyEyes> they are lpike christaians but they have no proble,m with my edrinking right infront of them
    [08:07] <CrazyEyes> this turned out tot be such a good substitute for weed
    [08:09] <CrazyEyes> hoyl sheet
    [08:09] <CrazyEyes> everyhy9ke i lean forward
    [08:10] <CrazyEyes> its like the wold changes
    [08:11] <CrazyEyes> i want to tlel my mom i love her but she is kinda a depressing person and she might be dperessed by me being drunk what sohuld i do
    [08:13] <CrazyEyes> dude man i seriously dohb'nt knpw what is cooler being sotjned or this
    [08:13] <CrazyEyes>  i feel so muhc closer to my dad
    [08:13] <CrazyEyes> he was like i kkinda want a divorce youtr mom is really depressing
    [08:14] <CrazyEyes> amnd i was like maybe you should get her a thrapist but i am really tpouchefd by that regardless
    [08:14] <Reilnur> Booze: The greatest parenting tool since the switch.
    [08:14] <CrazyEyes> whopv thre**** are you
    [08:14] <CrazyEyes> seriosuly i have never met oyu vbefore
    [08:14] <Reilnur> Uh, nevermind. Go back to your monologue.
    [08:15] <Reilnur> I'm Reilnur, by the way. Good to meet you.
    [08:15] <CrazyEyes> that
    [08:15] <CrazyEyes> 9is right, mothefrucler
    [08:15] <CrazyEyes> i am durnk off whiskey cause amewrican beer is rthe ****toiest **** since a cow took adump and its dump took a dump
    [08:16] <CrazyEyes> and not jakckl daniels either ca]us **** that
    [08:17] *** Fasader ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
    [08:17] <CrazyEyes> ok now i don'[t know what's funnier
    [08:17] <CrazyEyes> yjr vomments i'm making
    [08:17] <CrazyEyes> or everythiung else
    [08:18] <CrazyEyes> oj y god this drunk is so fun and idon't want anyone to think otherweise
    [08:18] *** Kronic| ([email protected]) has joined #mount&blade
    [08:18] <CrazyEyes> hi kroni
    [08:18] <CrazyEyes> c
    [08:19] <CrazyEyes> happy new yeaers
    [08:19] <CrazyEyes> hahaha
    [08:19] *** Kronic ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
    [08:19] *** Kronic| is now known as Kronic
    [08:19] <CrazyEyes> HAHAHA
    [08:19] <CrazyEyes> oh damn
    [08:19] <CrazyEyes> that was jus oneof thewm
  4. CrazyEyes

Pharaoh Llandy's TaleWorlds Forum Survival Guide

The easiest way to identify one of us Americans is to ask the suspect if he likes to drink piss. An answer of "yes" indicates you have a Yank on your hands, because all we ever drink is piss. Us from the deep South prefer horse piss whereas in the Northeast, you'll find they like to drink each others'.
  5. CrazyEyes

IRC awesomeness

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Yeah, just on his keyboard. :wink:
    And my desk. And my clothes. And the surrounding carpet. And then my mom had to stop me from choking to death on it, apparently. I woke up in my underwear, in the bed, immediately ran to the bathroom and dry heaved for around an hour.

2011 is going to be a good year, I can feel it.
  6. CrazyEyes

Taleworlds Men of War Tournament! 8 vs 8! 4 positions left! Hurry!

Dodes said:
    An AA regiment would make sense then, but should they really get trucks that can move stuff around (even if they are ammo trucks, but who actually runs out of ammo?)
    AT guns and artillery run out of ammo, as well as tanks, on occasion. I think engineers are the only regiment with trucks available. They may also get sapper tanks (unarmed tank chassis with a mineroller) but this is unconfirmed, I just made the suggestion and TDM didn't comment on it.
  7. CrazyEyes

Orion said:
    Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Also, I will list out the specific units a regiment can field.

That's something to keep in mind for the next one. If this all goes well, keep note of all your rules and whatnot for the next go-round, that way there are fewer questions without answers.

Also, why would AA be banned? There are anti-aircraft regiments available, what if someone chose one of those? Example: What if this were a Germany vs. USA campaign, and a German player picked an armor regiment with Wirbelwinds? Or if a USA player chose mechanized infantry and wanted an M16 MGMC? They can be defeated with AT or tanks easily, but they wipe the floor with infantry. If a player is smart enough to only engage infantry regiments, they should be able to use their advantage.

We played a game and discovered that artillery regiments that are able to use towed AA guns are too powerful against infantry/engineer regiments. And I was utilizing stealth as best as I possibly could -- no dice. The AA guns annihilate infantry instantly, and they're rapid fire - plus you have artillery bombarding you from afar. So you can't get close because of the AA guns, and you can't take a defensive position because of the artillery.
  8. CrazyEyes

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Alright, I say we start the offensive at 8:00 PM Eastern Coast Time, on Friday. Thoughts?
    I'll be in class.

Here's my move, though, and Jec's:
    coordinates2jpgv2.jpg
  9. CrazyEyes

Quick little note -- I have the Steam version of this game because I am a dumbass, and I'm not a hundred percent sure this works. May I ask how this patch works, exactly? I've got "outfront_mp" and "outfront_editor," both entirely new .exes. Am I supposed to run those instead of running the main game?
  10. CrazyEyes

I say, old chaps. Suppose it's up to me to command those dark-skinned savages, isn't it? Bit of nasty work, but there it is.

8th Indian Infantry Brigade: 42nd Field Park Company (Royal Bombay Sappers and Miners); 13th Frontier Force Rifles
  11. CrazyEyes

Blood on Warhammer?

Easy solution? Play Orks, nobody will criticize you for ****ty paint jobs.
  12. CrazyEyes

Mod Recommendations

Seconding gamerwiz's Project Reality endorsement. IED now stands for Iraqi Entertainment Device. "IVE GOT THE HUMER GUYS IM COMIN I - " *howitzer shell lying in the middle of the street explodes*
  13. CrazyEyes

Dungeons and Dragons "A Game of Thrones" - GM found, Game Settings in OP!

I have a lot of experience with 3rd/3.5, enough experience with 4th to absolutely hate it, and the only things I know of 2nd edition are through Baldur's Gate. I'm afraid you're a horrible minority Kronic, especially in the 1st edition part. 3.5 edition is where the majority of people who play D&D stand as far as I can tell, unless the horrible 4th edition subsection is growing faster than I anticipated.

I'm surprised you don't know anything about it, especially considering that every Bioware game after Baldur's Gate 2 and up until Mass Effect was basically just straight up D&D 3rd in a different setting.
  14. CrazyEyes

US Soldiers fire on civilians, reporters from Apache

Selcouth said:
    I love how one of the news reporters, I think it was skynews, said it was ''generation X -box'' and ''How they (the americans) think its a video game and are trying to get high scores''. I had one of the most major facepalms in my life
    Yeah, there was even an article about it on Kotaku just because some ****face on the media made that connectioh. Apparently the same connection was also made on Fox News, which is kind of surprising. I mean, the video game thing suits them, but not disrespecting American apache pilots. How many video games do you play, by the way, where you have to tell your HQ that you're about to fire on a group of 12 guys about 10 times before you finally say "All right, I'm firing - well God damn it there's a building in the way now."

To be fair, the dialogue was a little disturbing, but when your duty is to shoot people with an explosive cannon, you have to cope with it somehow.
  15. CrazyEyes

red dead redemption

Can't really decide if I want this or Splinter Cell: Conviction. Probably this, if only because the demo had some ****ty voice acting for everyone but Fisher. Maybe I can get one of my friends to buy Splinter Cell and we can to a swap later.
Back
Top Bottom