Recent content by Count Delinard

1. Count Delinard

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

I skipped those so i never noticed but you are right!

I just wish they’d stop focusing on the US for a change and do the exact same game I just posted above but about the Napoleonic wars instead (or the Carlist wars, or even the South American independence wars).
  2. Count Delinard

Ultimate general: American Revolution

I really liked their previous game on the civil war, with all of its indie quirks and flaws it offered a pretty unique experience (especially on the hardest difficulty).

I really like the guy behind these ones (Darth Vader, the guy who made all of the darthmods for total war) and I am especially keen on that delayed reporting system which I haven’t seen anywhere else.

Of course and as always, no early access, gotta wait until it releases fully, but still, looking forward to it!
  3. Count Delinard

SP - General Visible, intuitive war weariness

Pretty neat, actually
  4. Count Delinard

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

The fact that the vast (and I mean VAST) majority of UFO sightings still happen within the borders of the contiguous USA should be the smoking gun that this is a human invention.
    Interesting map! Apparently the Netherlands is also a hotspot for some reason? 😄
  5. Count Delinard

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

What made me laugh today? That hilariously bad new twitter logo and name, is it not a joke? If not it’s the funniest corpo **** I’ve seen in years
  6. Count Delinard

Road Map Envy

will be even better after the patch/DLC that changes basic game mechanics
    Yup, precisely what I’ve been waiting for (revamping of skills, police system, etc.)

I think having waited all this time and experiencing it straight out with all of those features, changes and fixes will have been worthwhile.
  7. Count Delinard

Road Map Envy

Man, I miss the days before early access

I went into them back in like 2012 with Under the ocean (!!!) and got burnt so bad I never played an early access game (outside of BL alpha) since then. I’ve bought some but I always wait until full release before actually playing them. I do the same with full releases that are broken too, I’ve had cyberpunk in my steam library since 2020 and I’ll only install it and play it for the first time now after the new DLC is released.
  8. Count Delinard

What's on your mind?

Windows 12 will look even more like a broken MacOS wannabe, mark my words.
  9. Count Delinard

Ukraine Today

Wagner seems to be retreating… it’s over?
  10. Count Delinard

Ukraine Today

What can they hope to accomplish? Some changes in high level officials? Toppling Putin himself? And what then? That crazy guy in charge of the entire country and armed forces? That’d be a disaster, at least we know Putin won’t use nukes but this guy?..
  11. Count Delinard

What are you playing right now?

I’ve been giving Terra Nil a shot and I’ve found it to be very lovely and relaxing, recommended when it goes on sale!
  12. Count Delinard

Of course it had to be an MMO, ****s sake, hard pass, it’ll be **** anyway.
  13. Count Delinard

In Progress Clone npc children in all clans

@MArdA TaleWorlds I agree with folks here, until a save is posted (and specially since it’s being repeatedly confirmed by independent players regardless of that) moving this to resolved and closing the ticket doesn’t seem right :smile:
Back
Top Bottom