Recent content by Condar

1. The new Subversion.

Man do you realise that the BEST  (51 damage ) Javelin requires at least Power Throw Level 2-3 (?)  ? So I obviously have more than one... But that's not the case.

The problem is that both of you think that we are trolls and we don't respect the work of the developers,modders. The thing is that the respect is why we are here. Because we take care of the mod by writing these things. Or at least we think we are. So please change your attitude. Thank's.
  2. The new Subversion.

Yeah on second thought the lance thing is quite logical. But the best (51 dmg ) javelin to a peasant head thing ? That's even arcadier than native if you brought up arcade games. So it's quite strange. I hope it will be balanced 'cause I saw that they modified it in one of the latest revs.
  3. The new Subversion.

Fritz: I can agree with the guys who are "against" the damage system. I can't hit a low level- poorly geared guy more than 40-50-60 with my two handed axe,or with my lance BUT I receive a 150-200 damage from a POORLY geared horseman. (I have the most expensive and best armour(80 body for example),weapons ) So it is quite a frustrating contrast. Of course I am a big fan of this mod,this is why I am on this forum and writing. And for example the javelin damage is quite ridiculous too. I throw a 51 dmg Javelin into a peasant head and it said he received 10-20-30 damage and still fighting around. So Javelins are very very low damage weapons in this rev. I discovered that fighting with a lance is a fool thing to do because of the durability of this type of weapon. No matter how expensive is your lance you can just kill 1-2 men with it and after it will break like glass.

By the way the injury system is one of the cause that I'm playing this mod. It makes the game far more realistic. And it's better now that you can't kill 50 men singlehadedly,without help, in a shiny armor. So it's far better. It's quite realistic. Just need a little balance in some weapons damage.
  4. The new Subversion.

So is anybody doing the developing of the AD 1257 ? I mean does Ralf still doing it ? Or did he quit too ? https://code.google.com/p/dev1257/source/list
  5. The new Subversion.

Okay but this does not mean that modders (especially AD modders) cannot make it happen despite the fact that they are modifying the native commands, scripts. But okay. I hoped that it's just my lack of knowledge that I can't become a king in a non-player-created faction. Maybe I will start a new faction then.
  6. The new Subversion.

Hello!

Is it possible in Anno Domini 1257 rev276: to become a king in a non-player created faction ? ( I mean for example in Srbsko,Venetia that you did not create with your neutral army) If it is possible can anybody write down the method that it requires  please ? Because I have 2 big cities, 1 castle, 2 towns, 1300 renown,21 right to rule but I still can't find an option that has to do anything with becoming a king in that faction.
Back
Top Bottom