Recent content by Clonealex

1. Clonealex

Twillight of the sun king

ClearlyInvisible said:
    TOTSK is dead, been dead for ages. If I remember right, Docm actually helped them with some uniform and town modeling a loooooong ass time ago.

I don't think any of them can or will help, though if they're able I'm pretty sure Docm's got his own ways of contacting them.

The artillery system currently in L'aigle is a sprout off of TOTSK's artillery, so I believe Docm has what he wants from it.
  2. Clonealex

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I attempted to duel a Prussian lord by the name of August or something similar over a fair maiden, yet when I spawned in the duel, I was outside the arena in the grassy part of the scene and very much unable to teach the man a good lesson.

(His sword throguh the wall)
  3. Clonealex

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Watch out or Regiment Ghost is gunna get you.

4. Clonealex

This is the first time in a long time that this thread is 100% about the mod
  5. Clonealex

Hopefully the ModDB admins approve it quickly, it is the most popular mod out of 22,000  :lol:
  6. Clonealex

Decreasing Lord's relations each week

cascinova said:
    What I did is only recruit lords that are upstanding personalities , they like you if you have a lot of honor.  So I have like 200 honor, and they all had 50 plus relations with me to begin with.  Just keep releasing lords with good relations with you when you capture them, and so then when they show up and wanna join your kingdom some will already have really high relations with you. Then I found that when I granted one a fief, they all sorta seemed to be friends, so their friends would get plus relations with me, when I granted one of them a fief.  Also once a week you can have your steward send the letter for plus relations, 15 relations.  I find that giving them titles doesn't really do anything, maybe a once plus 5 relations that's it.  Its basically a waste of kingdom funds, I did it only cuz I was making like a million extra a week and didn't need the funds cuz I had already done all my research.  If your kindgom is losing money, your doing it wrong, or you don't have a town yet perhaps? Once you have at least one town, make sure your relgious unity is 100 percent, or it hurts.  Get that high  by giving clergy a lot of the power, don't worry eventually they will lose it again, but keep it high till you get relgion unity to 100. 
    Finally if your married you can throw feasts, which raises a little, also every time you fight in a battle with them, talk afterwards, that will raise it by 1, and I find myself saving them in battles a lot (when you join in and they are losing) that will raise it by quite a bit also, and if he has friends, you get plus relations with them when you talk to them after saving his ass as well.

All that being said, I think if you plan on recruiting more than a few lords, you best be conquoring lands and handing out fiefs to keep them happy, if your kindgom isn't expanding and you have many lords, it's going to be tough.  ACtually It is one reason I don't like the minus 5 relations each week, becuase it is sort of forcing me to keep expanding and I don't really want to win the game so fast.  I'd rather take my time, but I feel I am pressured to keep taking fiefs to keep their relations up.

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I already have lords, and as such have to put up with them now. I can't really expand because I can't recruit anything what with all my funds going to keeping them from deserting, not to mention the fact that their low relations means they won't bother to campaign with me. If it were possible to use the kingdom treasury to keep them happy, maybe the girts coming out of the treasury, then it would be more flexible as to your ability and desire to expand. I guess I just have to hope they show up for battle as they tend to go wherever :/
  7. Clonealex

Decreasing Lord's relations each week

Hi, I've been having a problem keeping my lords happy. I try and send them a letter of appeal whenever I can, but It's not enough to counter that -5 effectively. With only 4 lords I can't imagine how its possible to have a kingdom when you have to pay 10,000 gold out of your own pocket to...
  8. Clonealex

FlyingTiger said:
    Be patient, man. I'm looking forward to the release as well. As far as I know from videos on youtube, this mod is amazing. My hat off to the team's Docm's efforts.

I think we should all sit down and remember that while not ALL of the mod was created by Docm, the vast majority (99%) was indeed, and as such I think that whenever we talk about the "Liagle team" We should always remember that it was Docm alone who poured his heart (and soul) into this project. The fact that he is sharing his great accomplishment with us all is something you should be delighted for, and not ask him for a specific release time.

Cheers to Docm, for putting together what we all hope (and know) is a specacular mod to stand along with Brytenwalda and Mount and musket.
  9. Clonealex

Oforrsteel said:
    Are we really considering 1805 to be a quality mod? I couldn't stand horridly under developed mods like the American Revolution mod and the French and Indian war frontier mod where you would spawn in a Nordic city for God's sake. On the battlefield you would be charged by ridiculous ravenous animals that galloped around like horses. Aside from mount and musket and Napoleonic Wars, there exists no truly well developed black powder associated modification. Deluge is great as well, almost forgot.

Considering the sheer scope of 1805 II and how much it added as well as how well it ran considering the size, I would have to say it is a top notch mod, especially since it is for mount and Blade original. Sure it has bugs like most mods, but nothing game breaking.
  10. Clonealex

Epicrules said:
    Well, seeing as Murat was the King of Naples...

...That would make them Incan, riiiiiighht?
  11. Clonealex

SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Another thread? Looking forward to the mod!
  12. Clonealex

Docm30 said:
    Do you know what you'll be doing at some indefinite point in the future?

Sleeping most likely.
  13. Clonealex

Lord_Edward said:
    ClearlyInvisible said:
    Lord_Edward said:
    Any clue when you might have reg reservations docm?

He probably wont allow it until multiplayer is released.
    Alright. I'm going to reserve a well know reg and I don't want it to be taken so I'm like checking everyday for the reservations XD  :lol:

I'm guessing that will be Wolfstars department if anything.
  14. Clonealex

I've been following this mod since around page 100, and I swear this discussion has happened at least twice already. I believe large file size and time consuming texturing was a giant reason for not implementing it.
  15. Clonealex

I wish that whenever I check this thread after a few days that I at LEAST and a 75% chance of reading something relevant to the mod I've been following for almost 3 years now among the 10 new pages.

Thank you for your work Docm, keep it up.
Back
Top Bottom