Recent content by Cheesy

1. Cheesy

Army Of Light?

They are the force supposed to counter the dark armies. They got their capital right outside the vaegir territory. The templars paragons and so can like above said, be upgraded out of the mercenary tree. The paragons at least, are high cost mercs, who got very fast warhorses and deadly piercing weapons. It's very interesting going for a 100% templars style. It's extremely expensive, but nothing beats a paragon charge! :smile:
  2. Cheesy

"Brigand" class too easy?

Ohhh, those freaking blackguards and desperados. I hate them. First they got their guns, blasting your horse down, then they draw a piercing weapon and slaughter you! Seriously, I rather face five flesh golems then them.
  3. Cheesy

Why Is this happening!

Well, to start of with, you got very low amounts of memory and a slow CPU.  Lower your settings and make sure reflections, HDR etc. are turned off. Your computer can't handle loading the models most likely, as there's many hundreds of new high quality items, with their own meshes and textures.
  4. Cheesy

Why Is this happening!

Follow this and copy the first hardware bit into a spoiler.
  5. Cheesy

Please Share me the Account to download Blood and Steel !!!!

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Download the latest version of warband from here.
    [*]Download the latest version of Blood & Steel from here. (Make sure to install the patch too.)
    [/list]

It only works if you have the newest versions.
  6. Cheesy

Why Is this happening!

What hardware do you got? It sounds like you're running out of memory.
    Also, make sure you got the latest versions of warband and blood & steel.
  7. Cheesy

Soul Thief sword.

Indeed all swords with that modifier deals more dmg towards undead enemies. The Soul Thief is extremely precious btw, it got a base price of over 100k. There are more swords like these being sold, e.g. Relic Greatsword etc.
  8. Cheesy

Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Surmene said:
    Not really a "bug." Xeno tried to tinker around to make horse archers more useful with the side-effect of making some cavalry act weird. It can be overlooked by pressing F4 twice when in battle with your cavalry selected at least.

I'll have to try that then. I know about the HA changes, but not that this was the consequence. However, HA will always be crap with AI in Warband. They're beast if you can have them follow you in a circle around your enemy, but else, just crap.
  9. Cheesy

Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Going to clarify the cavalry bug. I've tried to redownload and repatch now too, so I'm sure it isn't only I who has this problem.

When you tell cavalry to directly charge at the start of a battle, without leading them into combat, they just stop and stand still. They won't even bother if they are so being swung at. The only workaround is to tell them to follow you, lead them right into a infantry horde. I guess it's when their horses deal charge damage, they for some reason go back to normal. That said, cavalry can not deal charge damage against other cavalry. Making it impossible to fight mountain bandits and such. As they simply refuse to do anything. I guess I'll have to wait to get a templar / expert rhodok condottieri army... :/
  10. Cheesy

Playing as a Brigand

In the tavern, you recruit them just as with normal mercenaries.

My tip as brigand / Merc archer, pick up a lot of ruskis. They are so powerful when you get a couple of hundred of them. Desperados and blackguards are the other two, mainly annoyingly powerful bandits you'll want. This is just my opinion though.
  11. Cheesy

Prisoner management bug

Actually, you sure you're not WOUNDED? Because just as it is for companions in vanilla, if you get wounded, all your party skills doesn't work. Including prisoner management.
  12. Cheesy

I can't believe its butter

Indeed it will be. Always loot villages that are wealthy unless you want to waste time. If you're unsure, click the buy items from the villagers button. That kinda gives you an idea of what you'll get if you loot the village. (If you see a piece of leather, don't loot it. If you see a full list of items, go for it!)
  13. Cheesy

Unkillable First Bandit

Which warband and blood & steel versions are you running?
  14. Cheesy

Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Sweet, got tired of the old version, but now with the new version, i'll try it again.
  15. Cheesy

[ARCHIVED] Perisno 0.41

Falkner92 said:
    Cheesy said:
    Was looking at this from the nexus the other day, was unsure to download or not, decided i'll give it a go (As soon as moddb has some servers available...).

You might wanna pull up a chair while you wait... :roll:

Just got a mirror, it will take an hour to download though... :/
Back
Top Bottom