Recent content by Cathedralsqaure

1. Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Stupid sexy Sayazn
  2. Bug Reports and Suggestions

After getting captured in a bugged sea battle I can't seem to rest or wait on the campaign map anymore. After a second it just ends it on its own even though I'm waiting.

Mazakan or whatever the capitol of the Principality is is serious bugged. More than half of the attacking army will spawn locked behind a wall that you can't get to or get out of. This completely ruins sieges in that city for both attackers and defenders.
  3. Sigmund and Freelancers

How do I increase the number of soldiers Sigmund has to sell?
  4. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

How do you increase or change the items available to custom troops?
  5. Turning off female characters on servers

Widlund said:
    Remember realism over gameplay.

So go play a flight simulator. I hear they're right up your alley.
  6. The best shot!

I had some guy shoot me with a pistol from across the map.
  7. Fun Stuff that you do?

It is common knowledge that everyone in the EPI is trained to shoot for the knees. We practice extensively at doing this, and are renowned for having the most accurate and life changing knee shots.
  8. Turning off female characters on servers

thick1988 said:
    LOL girls that play female characters? More like effeminate men who play female characters and pretend to be females IRL so that they can fantasize about men swooning over them.

If you could project any harder I could put you in front of a light and make a thousand off of you.
  9. The voices of NW

The voice acting is fantastic. I drop between male and female characters so I can experience all the different voices.
  10. ASAP Ban Request

Grigory, teamkiller just ran through and bayonetted most of our team.
  11. Cavalry are Rubbish

Is there some way to specify a target to charge so my horses don't split up and run in every direction?
  12. Cavalry are Rubbish

The cavalry keeps moving, but you can avoid sword swings easily enough and they can't compete with your instakill bayonet.
  13. Cavalry are Rubbish

Cavalry would be better if bayonets didn't instakill them. As it stands cavalry get outmeleed by infantry fairly regularly. A competent player can take on 4 or 5 cavalry at once.
  14. What the hell did they do to melee combat?

I'll be more inclined to melee when they fix the bug that prevents me from swapping weapons.
  15. Your most memorable moment in NW?

Having my Prussian Landwehr take out two units of jaegers and anther unit of foot guard and still holding the bridge at the end. It was the single most impressive round I'd had.
Back
Top Bottom