Recent content by CaniHaveACarrotMum

1. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Will not buy if Single player will change

people are going to be able to change things up a little anyway right? Did they or did they not say the modding system will be easier to learn and apply (hence MODDING WILL BE DONE)
  2. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Conquered a Kingdom.

is there serious proof that the name will change because i have conquered entire empires countless times but the name never changes???
  3. CaniHaveACarrotMum

The Warband Mod

i think Archonsod is right we should take it slow, the beta did only start at the end of august (not that i have anything against planning for the future and brainstorming)
  4. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

looks amazing, at first i thoguht you went and took pictures of a real place! nice job
  5. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Warband Gametypes?

oh awesome i had not heard of anything like this when the game was first coming out
  6. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Favourite map?

i know this is not really on topic of a favorite map but, can some one tell many maps there are because i sorta forgot to sign up for beta  :oops:
  7. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Warband Gametypes?

hey guys just wondering if there are different gametypes in the new expansion because somwhere along the lines i heard something about grabbing a flag so just thought i would ask. -Mr. Carrot
  8. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Which Mod is the most fun to Play? to you!

knights mod (beta but still fun) :grin:
  9. CaniHaveACarrotMum

mohdm3's banter.

JUST END IT ALLREADY :mad:
  10. CaniHaveACarrotMum

SP Medieval Age of Kings

sick banners nice work so far :grin:
  11. CaniHaveACarrotMum

SP Modern The Bloody Ould Sixth: A Gangs of New York mod (Alpha2 is out, see p.75)

sounds sick good luck, gangs of new york is one of my favorite movies, so this is awesome :grin:
  12. CaniHaveACarrotMum

second age?

wow im going to post dumb questions more often just for the sake of seeing people ramble about pantys and gay people... :shock:
  13. CaniHaveACarrotMum

Preparations for a new kingdom

lol your villagers are nubs :grin:

P.S. villagers in general are nubs.
  14. CaniHaveACarrotMum

second age?

that sux, thanks anyways :???:
Back
Top Bottom