Recent content by Bwar

1. Loaned a companion to a lord, he declared war on me, companion gone.

Finally got my companions back, i was poking through my reports menu and under my companion missions area it said the missing companions were trying to rejoin party, whereabouts unknown. About a day after i read the report they finally came backm almost at the same time. Might help other people to try this if they have the same problem.
  2. Loaned a companion to a lord, he declared war on me, companion gone.

Thanks for the replies. Sadly i was dumb enough to lend my medic and i have no save to go back on. There is no entry for them to ransom or to find with the traveler. No more loaning companions for me.
  3. Loaned a companion to a lord, he declared war on me, companion gone.

Yeah it was the king of the vaegirs, he said nothing about my companion and offered me a new quest to deliver a letter after i made peace.
  4. Loaned a companion to a lord, he declared war on me, companion gone.

As the title says, i loaned a companion to a neutral lord, his faction declared war on me, the mission failed, cant find my companion anywhere. Its been several in game weeks. The traveller at the tavern doesnt have their name listed, report entry only says whereabouts unknown. Am i screwed or...
  5. Any way to change font size?

Worked just fine for me, thanks for that. Just gotta tweak the size now.
  6. Any way to change font size?

Im playing on 1920*1080 but the font size is still so massive it easily covers 1/3 of the screen in battle. I looked for a font_data.xml file and there was none. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Bonus Loot

How do i raise my chance for bonus loot in battles? I noticed at one point it was at 8%, now its at 1%. I raised one of my characters looting to 5 which has not seemed to help. Anyone know how it works? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom