Recent content by Brocktree

1. Brocktree

[Suggestions]

A thread with a list of the admins for the EU and NA servers.
    Separate NA and EU areas for organizations somehow. Child boards perhaps.
  2. Brocktree

MP Fantasy [WB] Vildrheim RolePlay

Forums dead again.

The project dead as well, or...?
  3. Brocktree

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Duke_Tritus said:
    Brocktree said:
    What's the planned level of seriousness with the roleplay for this?

Hardcore? Moderate?

By my standard, "HCRP" PW server being Moderate at highest.

I wouldn't say HCRP has a moderate level of seriousness, considering they tend to have a very strict set of rules and administration policy.

I aim to take a moderate approach between average PW servers and HCRP. I'm hoping to create a RP-based ruleset that is neither too lax or too restrictive. I can't go into real depth on the rules just yet, since I am not entirely certain on what they'll be like. There will definitely be a full and complete set of rules before the the mod is released, however.

Warband Roleplay being something i'd consider the most serious to be found on Warband. HCRP has its moments, though by seriousness I also meant following a basis of logic in regards to the realism of the server, and I haven't been able to find that feeling of actually being involved in a "virtual world" since WRP. HCRP had/has too many warmongers, ridiculously heavy armor in abundance with the masses, the general conversation between some players. And then there's regular PW, where there's nearly always a war going on in which people are KO'd only to run immediately back in the fight to gain control points/flags.

4. Brocktree

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

What's the planned level of seriousness with the roleplay for this?

Hardcore? Moderate?

By my standard, "HCRP" PW server being Moderate at highest.
  5. Brocktree

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Failed - Network error when downloading. First attempt got to 99% before it crashed. Second stopped at .2 GB.
  6. Brocktree

Game of Thrones Mod

There are already 3 or 4 ASoFaI mods, and two are Game of Throne mods.
    Heres one
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=194575.0
  7. Brocktree

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Just posting here so that way I can go to my posts and find this mod, don't want not be able to find it. Good luck w/ the mod! I hope it comes out soon (Not to rush).
  8. Brocktree

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Downloaded MBrepository:  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3514 - manual install (you need to un7zip the folder)

But I still get stuff like STR 8. Payment. STR Neutral Rumor 3. STR Dwarf Rumor 4.

Nevermind, fixed.
  9. Brocktree

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Question!

How come when I talk to possible companions, the only options that appear are like NPC STR 5, and things I don't understand.
  10. Brocktree

Tabuka Island

I've traveled here and looked around, spoke to everyone, though I don't understand the point of it. Can I somehow conquer it? Or get them to help me or something?
  11. Brocktree

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Is there a download link that is recent? I got one like a really long time ago, at the time when Stannis only had like 4 lords with him. Any chance a more recent version?
  12. Brocktree

Dark Heresy RP Discussion Thread: Applications Open

Is this an actual server? Whats the server name?
  13. Brocktree

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

APC46 said:
    Hi guys! First off I know this mod is dead now but it seems great!

Just downloaded the most recent version posted a short while ago, but I'm having problems:

When I start the game up, whilst loading the error "get_object failed for platemail_04 bump.dds"

I've checked in the textures folder and the files around that bit are:

platemail_04.dds
    platemail_04a.dds
    platemail_04bump.dds
    platemail_04spec.dds

Any idea what's causing the problem? I really want to play this mod!

I didnt know this mod has been released? Beta link would be helpful.
Back
Top Bottom