Recent content by braydog92

1. braydog92

MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

So about how many people are on this mod on average?  It looks really cool.
  2. braydog92

Suggestions

Menu:  In the upgrade menu I suggest that I want to know what I'm upgrading my units to.  :mrgreen:
    I love the new troop tree and I don't want you to change the name.  But I do want to know if I'm upgrading my unit to an archer, infantry, or horse.  Maybe add I little box next to or under the name of the unit showing which one they are.

I know nothing of modding except that in M&B there are "coordinates"(?) for menu placement (I think).  If it is possible I suggest you put the little boxes (or something) showing the basic unit type we are upgrading to.

Know that I am not "complaining".  This is BY FAR the best mod to be released for Warband as of now.  It is almost overwhelming (in a good way).  :grin:

edit/ I also see someone else is confused as to the uses of some units.
  3. braydog92

[S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

I finally got around to downloaded the Expanded Pack.  Monnikje, you've outdone yourself.  I'd pay for this crap!  :grin:
    Thoroughly impressed, I am, hmmm.
  4. braydog92

Vince Noir said:
    Yes, yes, I meant the patched version! I haven't played the the original yet, Warband noob here

He is making the next version save game compatible.  (Despite all the extra wicked awesome stuff he is adding in.  Amazing, isn't it?)  I would definitely suggest trying it out now.  You will not regret it.

Great mod, monnikje!  :mrgreen:
  5. braydog92

Low FPS - Should I have this on my system?

A shame I know but I think there was a tutorial on a way to get it to use all of them

Is that tutorial on the forums here or elsewhere?  Do you have a link to share?  :mrgreen:
  6. braydog92

Low FPS - Should I have this on my system?

If you have at least a 720p monitor, Anti-aliasing is pretty much useless.  There is a difference, but not enough to make up for the way it can tax a system.
    If you don't already know, Anti-aliasing basically removes the 'jaggies' on screen rendering everything smoother.  However, on an HD screen, there isn't much of a difference.  It also puts a huge tax on your hardware, especially when rendering 200 units.  This is because it is applying anti-aliasing to everything, not just to individual pixels.  (I think :lol:)
    Either way, though, I think M&B uses processing power and graphics power poorly, leading to low performance even on high end systems.
  7. braydog92

New Patch Broke my game :/

I have a Radeon HD 4870.  Same problem, but for me it is no big deal.  The textures come back after a minute or so anyway.  I could hardly say it broke my game.
    BTW, it did this even before the new patch.
  8. braydog92

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Yes, they said they'll include multiplayer on ModDB.  :grin:
  9. braydog92

Coristan said:
    cool mod. i am just merging it with Papa Lazarou's Combat animations enhancement :grin:

Hey, cool.  Maybe you could give the code or whatever to monnikje and he can include it in his update.  :grin:
  10. braydog92

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Yes, there is.  They are working on the final version for M&B.  After that, they'll port it to Warband.  Yaaaay!  :mrgreen:
  11. braydog92

Suggestion:

Make it so that I can bet more money on the tournaments.  Me like lots of money :mrgreen:
  12. braydog92

Mod recomendation

Floris' Mod Pack includes some of the things from El Arte De La Guerra (The Art Of War?).  I don't know everything El Arte does, but Floris' Mod Pack includes some of the castles from Arte.
  13. braydog92

Mod recomendation

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,137590.0.html
  14. braydog92

Mod recomendation

Yes, it works fine with 1.132.
  15. braydog92

Mod recomendation

Brytenwalda=fun
    Blood and Steel=fun

But those are conversions.  If you're looking for a mod that just expands on the original then try Floris' Mod Pack.  It rocks and he is working on an update that will add a TON of new stuff.
Back
Top Bottom