Recent content by Booty

1. Booty

SP Native The chocolate box Warband Variety mod (updated)

RiotAlarm said:
    Can't seem to get this to work, done everything posted in the instructions and even a few variations but everytime i try to load the module with these items it comes up with an error stating the item texture cannont be loaded. Can anyone help :S

Same problem here
  2. Booty

Official Bug Report Thread

La Grandmaster said:
    Regarding the camera if you press the end key it will switch back to default. As for the lock graphics buffer i have no idea, you could try ticking load textures on demand, or switch graphics settings. Im not working on the mod a whole lot at the moment, the whole thing is released as OSP so people can change/fix anything they wish and post a fixed version in this board.
    I got the same problem and cant press the end key because it shares the 1 key with the numpad and the game will not recognize it as End
  3. Booty

strange brightness problem

Thanks, Mack.
    But what is with the russian resident evil...?
  4. Booty

strange brightness problem

I have the most strange problem with this mod. After downloading it the brightness in mount and blade (all mods and native) is way too high. So much so that turning down the gamma does little to help. Also, when I start the mod there is some strange green text in the corner saying "ENBseries...
  5. Booty

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Anyways, I ran around Essos for a bit to find out which one of the archer units it is that do not have bows.
    It is the Lorathi veteran archers. They spawn with arrows and stones.
  6. Booty

iC1 said:
    Black-knight-blues said:
    chunder_bot said:
    the top right one looks crazy i like it and the first one on the left second row  looks really cool like a good idea for levy/peasant helms.
    The crazy one is inspired by lion manes.

:smile:

Love the little details like the stitching & plates on his leathers.. Good work mate  :wink: You on DevianArt or anything like that?

I have one ,but I dont really use it no more.
    these days I upload my stuff here
    http://coffeekhan.tumblr.com/

Though you gotta dig through a lot of other stuff to find my doodles, haha...

also gonna share this because it is vaguely related. 
    tumblr_mvlnmcKPuX1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    A character I played in a GoT tabletop rpg
  7. Booty

chunder_bot said:
    the top right one looks crazy i like it and the first one on the left second row  looks really cool like a good idea for levy/peasant helms.
    The crazy one is inspired by lion manes.

:smile:
  8. Booty

Playing this mod and watching the show again has got me doodling a lot
    tumblr_n6hunlTrtz1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg

Couldnt quite get the helmet on the left to have the shape I wanted, but ya cant win em all.
  9. Booty

JabdiMelborn said:
    ...After some script Errors cames out my boat started to go on the mainland...

...here some screens:...
    NFfTmBp.jpg

e6oDPdn.jpg

N.B.:...my boat was traveling from Iron Islands to Seagard...

ciauz^^,
    Jab
    Same happened to me once. I shouted about Victarion siling the dothraki sea for a few minutes then reloaded
  10. Booty

The Official Art thread

Big Mac said:
    Black-knight-blues said:
    pics

tumblr_mxbzmneyal1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    I have no explanation excuse...
    Lovely style! This is my favourite one, that guy is glorious.
    Glad you like it!

Here's me doodling a bit while catching up on some game of thrones episodes.
    tumblr_n6hunlTrtz1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
  11. Booty

Here's another curious thing. My greatsword lost the ability to stab. Anyone else ever got that?
  12. Booty

The Official Art thread

SacredStoneHead said:
    Yah, the ninja edit pics are really good too.

Black-knight-blues said:
    This is Sandflower, a character I played in a SOIAF rpg.

He was what, a double bastard?
    Interesting story that. His real name is Timmoty Parrsnip. 1000th generation mudfarmer. MORE common than dirt.
    But he had grand aspirations, he wanted to be REMEMBERED, to be sung about in songs and told tales about around campfires. So he made up this fake persona of Sandflower, a child borne from a scandalous fling between a Dornish and a Reach noble.

The other characters kept kicking him in the shin...
  13. Booty

The Official Art thread

Si-A-erra. said:
    It's great, although how comes the armor is so mismatched? is there any story behind it? a particular fighting style he has?

I reckon he just killed a bunch of people all over the world and took their stuff.
    No story or fighting style is attached to him.  So you can make up your own. :wink:
  14. Booty

The Official Art thread

tumblr_mzxawiznrC1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    I call this "The Bodyguard"

tumblr_my7qaxpyHP1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    "Hippo tribe"

tumblr_mxbzmneyal1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    I have no explanation excuse...

tumblr_mwxn55PxRp1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    I call this "secret trade". Fans of Glorantha will get it.

and finally
    tumblr_mvlnmcKPuX1rtxbwno1_1280.jpg
    This is Sandflower, a character I played in a SOIAF rpg.

15. Booty

Oh my, I have had SO much fun with this mod the past few days. My game crashes all the time due to my computer being a broken piece of junk, but I just save a lot and keep coming back.
    That's how fun it is.

That being said, I must report on the westerland billmen and bravoosi glaivemen. They do not have bills/glaives, respectively. And there is one archer unit without bow, but I forget which.
    That is all I have to report.

Speaking of which, I saw an LP on youtube where the player had a helmet like this(picture) but I couldnt find it even with the cheatmenu. Anyone know if it was removed from the game or if it is some seperate armour add-on mod?
    7c73a6a6786e38baac3ddbcc5684eeee.jpg

Keep up the good work, you've madea n herculean effort so far!
Back
Top Bottom