[Submod - WIP] Tactical Troop Trees

Sounds awesome! Good work!
  2. Bennoman1

Planetside 2?

Punishment said:
    15000 SC in the pocket. W00P
    How much did that cost you? 0.0
  3. Bennoman1

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

dinnerdog2zero said:
    teun557 said:
    EDIT: And yes they still used that armour :wink:
    And you have proof of this?
    In the Hobbit there's a small little scene of some Elven lancers - they're wearing the same armour in that.
    Edit: You can see them here in the trailer: http://youtu.be/G0k3kHtyoqc?t=1m52s
  4. Bennoman1

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Wow, awesome looking mod! Going to try to be somewhat more active on the forums now, been following the mod for a while. :grin:
    All the everything is looking awesome!
    Brego said:
    Got my rohan shields in game:
    mbwarband20121209173823.jpg

Might be a bit big? They have the same size as the nord's "Heavy Round Shield"..
    I think the perfect size would be say where the eyes just poke over the top of the shield - would make it not far too big, but not too small and actually realistically(!) usable.
  5. Bennoman1

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Read through the whole interview in French and feel really proud, then find out that the actual interview was in English and there is a translation beneath. :sad:
  6. Bennoman1

Artillery Discussion Thread

Munro said:
    share my notes.
    Class, your task today is a 1500 word essay on the topic of artillery, based on the notes you should have taken at the lecture. If you want to be the best, you've gotta go to arty school!

Back on topic, artillery does seem somewhat shallow and undeveloped. There's room for improvement in BCoF though.
  7. Bennoman1

Your favorite movie?

Xeroth said:
    Oh, and EVERY MOVIE WITH MR. BEAN!
    +1, because I'm lazy like that. Though in the time it took, is taking me, to write this, I probably could've written something constructive, but who gives a ****? :wink:
    Edit: A wild censor appears! When did that come in? I've never noticed it before. :grin:
  8. Bennoman1

Your favorite movie?

Goldeneye and Hot Fuzz. :grin:
  9. Bennoman1

Battle of Nations [Need a good coder!]

I would if I could. D:
  10. Bennoman1

Where did you get your name?

Had an IRL friend who was foreign. If you've ever scrambled an egg, you'll know that you scramble the yolk with a whisk, or fork or other similar item. My foreign friend however, believed that you 'yorked' the 'york' with a 'yorker'. And thus, when racking my very small brain for a name, this came up and stuck. :grin:
  11. Bennoman1

Battle of Nations [Need a good coder!]

I like this mod! It adds the unit variation and choice that NW really needed, and could have done with. And some great little additions like horse artillery etc. :grin:
  12. Bennoman1

The History of a Soldier [Community Game]

With this dramatic statement, exactly on cue, 12 pounder artillery, with a perfect aim, flensed the wall of all current opposition with a well placed canister shot, leaving this part of the wall open for the taking, for the time being...
Back
Top Bottom