Recent content by Basti87

1. Floris not possible to play because of WSE error

Crossbow Pig said:
    Floris does not require WSE afaik

I meant Floris Evolved
  2. Floris not possible to play because of WSE error

Still no solution ?

Well game is running now, I used the 1174.exe download from the first page. But I'm still geting this Trigger errors which are very annoying.
  3. Floris not possible to play because of WSE error

Installed the game and Floris Evolved today. Started the game with WSE player and get this code error all the time: AT Mission TEMPLATE (6) Mst_Visit_Town_Castle Trigger [18] Consequences AT Mission TEMPLATE (0) Mst_Town_Default Trigger [21] Consequences AT Mission TEMPLATE (0) Mst Town...
  4. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Installed the game and Floris Evolved today.
    Started the game with WSE player and get this code error all the time:

AT Mission TEMPLATE (6) Mst_Visit_Town_Castle Trigger [18] Consequences

AT Mission TEMPLATE (0) Mst_Town_Default Trigger [21] Consequences

AT Mission TEMPLATE (0) Mst Town Default Trigger [24] Consequences

Also the game crash when entering a Torunament.

Is there any solution or did I make smth wrong ?
    Other question. Can I ignore these codes without "consequences" ? :grin: :grin:

Edit: Well it turned out I can't play probably, game is crahing all the time ... any hints ?
  5. Floris requires activation key suddenly

Well since 3 days it ask me again to put in my serial key. Unfortunately I can't connect to their servers.
    I bought the game through Steam for some years, can play the vanilla version but when I start the Game with WSE I can only paly the trial mode.

Well this time I had try everything.
    1. Adding WSE loader to stream.
    2. Using different WSE loaders (4.7.0 and 4.6.1) but it's not compatible with the current m&m version
    3. I reinstalled Floris (fresh download)
    4. For 4-5 days I installed the game for my brother who lives in another location (with teamviewer) and it works for him
    4.a I also used Floris Evolved 1.11b Patch _Hot Fix_-6019-1-11b (a patch)

I can play the game without WSE loader but things are messed up.
    like I said, downlaoded the current Floris_Evolved steam workshop version and even before / after patching it to 1.11b it ask me to put in my serial keys.

5. I also checked "reggedit" entered my key manually.
    6. Deleted the game several times
    7. Checked Firewall
    8. Changed DNS
    9. I also checked so many solution posts in the web / steam /Reddit

Well I got a new router for 2 weeks and hadn't play floris at this time. Could this be the problem ?

Do you have any solution for that ?

Thanks in advance
  6. Floris requires activation key suddenly

Well it is working again but don't ask me why
  7. Floris requires activation key suddenly

Since 2 days the game demands to activate the serial key. I bought this game for steam a long time ago and still have my key. When i launch WSE loader I'm get the following window: STR NOT FOUND: ui_trialmode_online with the following options enter the serial key, play in some Test mode and...
  8. stats don't change with Morgh's Editor need your help.

Hello dear gamers, I'm trying to change the custom troops (freelancer units). Overall they are too expensive and too weak. I like the idea to have multiple choices of different units. My goal is to change their stats and their equip. I don't want overpowered stats. I just want to give certain...
  9. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Okay. I will read the next pages for sure, but actually I'm on page 19 and I only discovered 2 Posts with this annoying little bug, which drives me crazy, though.

Sometimes your Archers, Heroes (companions) C and H units are flagged to another troop selection.

This means. Your expensive cavalry is flagged as an Infantry.
    They won't follow your cavalry commands and only do what you command your infantry (even while mounted).

Same goes for Archers. There is really nothing more painfully as seeing your A5-A6-A7 unit flagged as an infantry.

Version: The newest version in the download selection, I also update my Steam M&B always.

Tests: You can mark your archers or Cavalry units as Infantry when without ammo / being unmounted. Toggled them off and on in the mod options won't fix this issue

Info:
    Even my companions which I placed in a separate troop-selection (4 unnamed) are sometimes flagged as infantry. Kinda weird when you see the Hero Floris not flanking but sitting on a horse to act like an infantry unit.

Posts from the last pages:
    User: Xenomion, on Page 6

Re: Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]
    « Antwort #77 am: September 24, 2012, 06:08:51 Nachmittag »
    Zitat
    From time to time, one of ma cavalry units is an "Infantry" for the game, meaning I can only control it by pressing "1" and not "3".
    The weird thing is that, even if I have 35 C4 Khergit Kipchak, one of them will be recognized as "Infantry" while the others will be recognized as "Cavalry".

I don't use the split troops system.
    It happened 5 or 6 times in 200 days of active bandit hunting so it's quite rare, but extremely annoying to watch a unit suiciding alone.

Edit: Just happened with two C5 Torguu.

------

User: Filou, Page 11

Re: Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]
    « Antwort #151 am: Oktober 20, 2012, 02:52:44 Nachmittag »
    Zitat
    There are a few units that are not assigned to the correct command group by default.
    I don't remember them all as I usually changed them and forget, but here are a few that I noted:

-I4 Rhodok Provisionato are set to 3-Cav group
    -A4 and A5 Nord Ascoman and Heimthegi 1-Inf group

Info:
    This bug is there in every second battle and I only realize it in the latest version. (Was playing the old version for over 1000 hours).
    I don't want to lose my archer units like this.
  10. Question: is changing units equip and weapon proficiencies safe ?

Hello there, I want to edit the Nord fraction and give them more archer units without changing the auto calculation results. Editing items is no problem, but I'm not sure what will happen when I change their Weapon proficiencies stats. I'm talking about  A3 Nord Gesith > A4 Nord Hermadur >...
  11. Sigmund is still missing v. 1.53

Well I updated the mod
    Sigmund is there, Thank you.
  12. Companions are idle in castles when giving a fief first

Well I found a solution.

You have to activate the cheatmenu and use the CHEAT: Let us return back to a friendly town.
    It's the only method to get them out of a castle or town. they will fill up their troops and roaming around..... actually that what a lord normally does.

Edit: I Guess it was because of their low renow, They couldn't recruit troops and so they stuck at my castle forever.
    When I start my kingdom of my own and accept a lord they don't get this issue.
  13. Companions are idle in castles when giving a fief first

When you give a companion a fief first, he will stay in a castle / town forever. What are you and your men doing ? "We are resting at xy. I need to raise some men before attempting anything else. I must attend to this matter before I worry about the affairs of the realm" Besides he has 2...
  14. Sigmund is still missing v. 1.53

Hello, this guy don't exist in v. 1.53. his troop tree doesn't even show up in the troop tree viewer. I checked several topics and tweaks (codes) but neither of them was working.
  15. sigmund is missing

Hey there, I can't find Sidmund, checked all towns 4 times (with the teleport cheat, so he can't travel around. Also checked the "TXT Tweak Compilation for Floris 2.5" https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=219038.0 can't fide the code in the menus folder either. Any idea or do i...
Back
Top Bottom