Recent content by BalanceofTerror

1. BalanceofTerror

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

theAthenian said:
    Your pacifier, you dropped it.

What are you suggesting? That I am an infant?  :lol:
  2. BalanceofTerror

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Wellenbrecher said:
    I made a bad joke, implied he should be perma banned, was spamming and disguising the whole thing as a relevant post in just two lines.
    And then you took me seriously :c

Somewhat related, I'm quite surprised with just how much I got away these last few weeks.

I wasn't spamming. I really do hate gay people. But since most people hate homophobia, I'll keep it to my self. I also really do think alcohol is horrible for you. So no, I wasn't spamming at all.
  3. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

Nipplemelter said:
    Well, judging from your post history, you only really started posting sporadically in the OT section around August, and those were not even in any of the major threads most people read; that is not a very long time. Speaking of which, you have said quite a bit of unintentionally amusing things.  :lol:

That's awesome. Like any twelve year old, I do so love getting a dose of attention every once and a while.
  4. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

krik said:

Isn't laughing at me F'IN FUN?!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

images5.jpg

5. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

Tibertus said:
    **** OFF. Pay attention to my pictures guys?!

Dude, when I told you all to **** off I never posted any pictures nor told you to pay attention to them. Or are you not mocking me?
  6. BalanceofTerror

Rate the song above you!

Meh, pretty bad.

1/5

Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by6lyNC3D9Y
  7. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

True. Very true.
  8. BalanceofTerror

'Interracial' relationships.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
    I live in California which had the most samurai wannabes in the U.S, in my experience Asian males are gangly and Asian girls are either average or slightly below average height.

I have an Asian friend as well and he's taller than me as well. Maybe it's just some good luck?
  9. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

D'Sparil said:
    Wait, there's a 12 year old in this part of the forums? that's some bad parenting.
    Also, brazilian, shave, your futile attempt at facial hair looks like ass.

Dude, I've been around here for a long time. Surprised you haven't noticed me.
  10. BalanceofTerror

Europa Universalis III

Eктωρ said:
    It's the grand strategy thing. You know? Seein your stuff grow, fighting wars, being bad-ass. Mostly for me it's the feeling of rebuilding history.

Meh, Total War is better.
  11. BalanceofTerror

'Interracial' relationships.

What I find more blasphemous is that my Korean girlfriend is actually TALLER than me. Aren't Asians usually a tad bit shorter?
  12. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

Vulpes Inculta said:
    I'm taking one of those for a signature. This is gold.

Dude, I actually take care in how I spell. Do I really need to be humiliated any further by inserting a quote that I obviously never said? (Which is obviously the bottom one)
  13. BalanceofTerror

Europa Universalis III

Played the demo of this game for 45 minutes and got bored. What makes this game so fun?
  14. BalanceofTerror

say cheese

Goker said:
    Eh, guys. This isn't a "Let's pick a certain forumite and attack him" thread. Just let it cool off.

@Vulpes Inculta, you look smexy.  :grin:

You want to do it too just because I am twelve. It happens on Youtube too. Even excellent videos made by twelve year olds are disliked just because the person who made is twelve. Twelve year olds are considered inferior beings for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom