Recent content by Baddiekins

1. Baddiekins

OSP Kit Campaign Outposts! v0.8 - updated 15.07.11

Thanks for the scripts. I've been dabbling in the Module System trying to tweak the game to my liking, and this is exactly what I was looking for. I have a couple quick questions, though.

1. Are the map icons and scene objects included in the compiled version able to be used along with the code, in case someone wanted to include this in a modpack a la Floris?

2. Is the lack of siege support due to limitations of the game engine, or is it just because it hasn't been implemented yet?

Thanks in advance for any help.  :smile:

edit: It also seems that I'm getting some red text errors
    oBU9T6T.png

The mod compiled error free and I'm able to manage my outposts in camp, but once I actually try to build one it just takes my money and freezes me in place for a bit. It doesn't actually build the outpost. I had put a load_module_resource directive in my module.ini after copying the resources from the compiled module. That fixed the problem for me.

There also seems to be a problem where demolishing an outpost removes the players party from the map. Hopefully someone can look into this as I have no idea how to go about fixing that.
Back
Top Bottom