http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0slhWiBVr4&feature=related

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFpIxh2vHQU
    Haha! I've seen those :grin:
  2. Azndragon

The Expendables

JET LI 4 LYF!
    He will always be the my action hero.

If you don't like his fighting style, watch his traditional movies, those are his best ever.
    Once Upon a Time in China 1, 2, 3, & 4.
    5 & 6 were ruined because someone else was playing Wong Fei Hung =/
  3. Azndragon

The Walking Dead- The Series

All I can say is... RIP Horse.
    (3:35- 3:3:cool:
  4. Azndragon

[AMV] The Place Promised in our Early days

Familyguy1 said:
    Ok Ill watch it. Who is that song by? it is awesome!

In my AMV it tells you all the information you will need at the end...
    Florence+The Machine - Cosmic Love
  5. Azndragon

Familyguy1 said:
    Whats the movie about. I love anime movies..and amvs!

Good job on the vid!

Basically, there are these 2 guys (Hiroki Fujisawa and Takuya Shirakawa) and a girl (Sayuri Sawatari) who are in their teen years (nearly at the "young adult" age). The 2 guys were best friends with each other and had no one else, they develop a deep friendship with the girl. The 2 boys were also building a small two seat plane (which they started on before meeting Sayuri, I think). On the last day before spring break, one of Sayuri's friends, named Kana Matsuura confesses her attraction towards Takuya however he declines, Takuya then suggests that Hiroki should date Kana but Takuya declines because he is actually romantically attracted to Sakuri. The 3 teens (Hiroki, Takuya and Sayuri) promise each other that they will fly to the really tall tower (the Hokkaido Tower) across the sea (This is the promise, the promise they made in their early days to visit the land where the tower was). It's so tall that they could see it from other cities and areas far away. Before they do this, Sayuri mysteriously disappears without a word  .

Three years later, the 2 boys stopped working on the plane due to the fact that they took different paths because of the grief that the disappearance of Sayuri caused them. Still in highschool, Takuya is working as a physicist due to his amazing intelligence.
    Takuya and his co-workers find out that the Hokkaido Tower replaces matter within a 2km radius with matter from a parallel universe. Sayuri is then revealed to have been hospitalized over the past 3 years having an extreme case of narcolepsy which had her sleeping continuously for most of the past 3 years. Her mind was trapped in a parallel universe which was unpopulated, leaving her completely alone (I'd be so, so freaked out, wouldn't you?). One of Takuya's co-workers discovers that she is connected to their research but doesn't tell Takuya because Takuya was once so close to Sayuri. Mr Okabi (Takuya's boss from where he was working in the past, sorry I didn't tell you about him, I forgot all about him!) plans to bomb the Hokkaido Tower to incite war against the Union (I forgot to tell you about them to, I'll add details at the end of the post) in hopes of reuniting Japan. (There was a separation, he was separated from his family which leads him to the plan of bombing the Hokkaido Tower)

Hiroki has moved to Tokyo where he studies, he is still haunted by frequent dreams of Sayuri and suffers from Depression (He separated with his Best and only friend, Takuya and the girl he loved, Sayuri so duh), he remains lonely and miserable.
    Soon, a letter written by Sayuri before she went into her long three year coma reaches Hiroki (I think she wrote it in 1997, he received it in March, 2000, about bloody time!). It gives Hiroki a lead to go looking for Sayuri, he ends up at a hospital, asks the nurse were Sayuri is. The nurse tells him that she was transferred to another hospital (aka the research lab :blink:smile:, Hiroki then asks the nurse where Sayuri's room was before she was transferred. The nurse takes him to the room and departs back to her counter. As soon as Hiroki enters the room Sayuri was previously in, he enters a brief dream (or maybe he stepped into the parallel universe Sayuri's mind was in, I got confused there). Hiroki and Sayuri manage to make brief contact, Hiroki is then put back into the real world (well, the anime world) where he realizes that the only way to wake Sayuri up is to take her body to the land promised in their early days (which was the promise to fly over to the tower).

Tensions grow between the Alliance (US&Japan) and the Union (Soviet Russia I think), a war is about to break lose. It becomes obvious that the Union is trying to use the tower as weapon to replace the whole world with matter from other universes. The only thing from preventing the tower from activating is Sayuri's coma. (The closer she comes to awakening, the more earth the tower will replace with matter from other universes). This forces Hiroki and Takuya to decide between saving Sayuri, or saving the world. They have a fight and Takuya tries to destroy the plane but Hiroki convinces Takuya that Sayuri is worth risking the world for.

Takuya then steals the body of Sayuri and takes it back to Hiroki, the two finish the plane together and then Takuya gives the bomb to Hiroki, instructing him to fly 10kms away from the tower and launch the missile after Sayuri has awoken. Hiroki takes Sayuri to the tower using the plane they just finished, Sayuri tries to get in touch with Hiroki while still trapped because she realizes that she will lose all the memories from the past 3 years, including the love she developed from Hiroki when she wakes up.

She fails attempting to get in touch with Hiroki and wakes up on the plane, all her memories from her dreams are gone, she has unknowingly lost her love for Hiroki as well. Hiroki then flies back 10km and fires the missile, the area of earth being replaced increases quickly (because Sayuri is completely awake), the tower is destroyed however the matter replaced remains.

The movie ends with Hiroki vowing to Sayuri that they will start their relationship all over again. (Why must it come to her losing her love for him, that's irreplaceable! 3Years of being alone developing love for him and he expects that he can get it all back, yeah right!)

Yeah, if I stopped making sense half way through (which I do sometimes), click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pla...Our_Early_Days

Anyways, I really liked this movie. If you haven't seen it, watch it!
    If you have seen it, tell me what you thought about it!

Heres what I have to say about the movie:
    I loved it, it was great, really entertaining and the story was quite nice. It felt really short (it ran for 90 minutes, I'm used to 2-3 hour movies) and the ending just killed my life! She lost all her love for him and memories, I hate it when love goes away and you have to start fresh!
    Overall, I think the movie was great and is definitely worth watching!

If you're still having trouble making up your mind if you want to watch it or not, heres a sample:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huRNoXHQmX8

EDIT: Heres some extra details!

The Union - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

The Alliance (Info from Wikipedia) - By the 1990s when the story begins, the U.S. occupation of southern Japan has ended, and the two nations have formed a pact called the Alliance. Hokkaido remains under the control of the Union; contact between the North and the South is all but suspended; and border clashes are common. An underground group committed to reunifying Japan known as the Uilta Liberation Front exists in the South. Covertly supported by some Alliance government officials, it makes incursions into and executes attacks on Union territory.

Tuckles said:
    No, on the movie itself.

I have a copy. :lol:
    Force yourself to watch then  :grin:
  6. Azndragon

Tuckles said:
    I still haven't watched this.

The opening sequence where they're in the train just bores me.

On my vid? There is no opening sequence on my vid with a train.
  7. Azndragon

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, or how many of you will hate me for making this (as always, I am hated for creating AMVs) but for those who want something to watch, watch this! I'm assuming I posted in the right section because it relates to Music (aMv) and Art (Anime) I think my...
  8. Azndragon

Post your desktop!:D

rm5ft1.jpg
    Only half of my games are on my desktop, everything else is crammed inside "My Stuff"  :wink:
  9. Azndragon

I made a new vid!

Kronic said:
    Azndragon said:
    Alright, can I get a topic move?

Would recommend a polite PM to Janus, or your admin/moderator of choice.

Done  :grin:
  10. Azndragon

Would you live forever?

gamerwiz09 said:
    It's hard to say when you don't know what comes after death. Assuming it's the empty darkness that it probably is, then I think I'd rather stay living.

Exactly what I was thinking.
    Yeah, I'd prefer to live, it's not like I'm immortal from getting shot in the head, or being tortured for prolonged periods of time...
    If you had said you couldn't die no matter what, I'd definitely pick death, I'd rather die than be tortured for eternity  :lol:
  11. Azndragon

I made a new vid!

Kronic said:
    Azndragon said:
    Kronic said:
    Azndragon said:
    This is the off-topic area, for completely irrelevant topics.

No. This is the Off Topic section for rational debate and discussion of non-M&B related things. Specifically, you wanted here.

Off Topic != Uncategorised.

Music... Books... Art... besides the music whats my video got to do with books and art? Well... maybe art because it's anime but yeah.

Board Description: Discuss literature, music, movies and art here.

Also, yours is a fan video using, in this case, a movie. Other Taleworldian creations using mediums such as machinima go there, along with music and other peoples videos.

Alright, can I get a topic move?

Jhnking said:
    I have no Idea whats going n here, or how the vid is off topic because I just watched it without reading anything else, but i liked it!

And yes, Im serius.

:grin: Yay
  12. Azndragon

I made a new vid!

Kronic said:
    Azndragon said:
    This is the off-topic area, for completely irrelevant topics.

No. This is the Off Topic section for rational debate and discussion of non-M&B related things. Specifically, you wanted here.

Off Topic != Uncategorised.

Music... Books... Art... besides the music whats my video got to do with books and art? Well... maybe art because it's anime but yeah.

Pierce Elliot said:
    However I'll watch it all the way through and give another opinion
    Thats what I wanted to hear  :cool:
  13. Azndragon

I made a new vid!

Pierce Elliot said:
    ... Did I not say I did see it? And where did I say I hated it? All I said was the music and the video could have been better. Specifically the music. The video I don't mind so much, but the music didn't carry the video over too well.

You posted your first post pretty much a couple of seconds after I started this topic, the video is 3:58 minutes long.
    The music fitted the movie, I used it as timing.
  14. Azndragon

PC CPU upgrade need advise

Knightofhonour25 said:
    UAC, how do I do that? I jumped from XP to 7 skipping vista cuz I hated it on client's PCs.

Control Panel>User Accounts, I'm not on my win7 right now, I'm on my vista atm so I can't help you further.
    I know that windows 7 is different to vista when disabling UAC because I've disabled UAC on all my comps.
  15. Azndragon

Playing Multiplayer mods?

Otomodachi-san said:
    Depends. What mod are you trying to play? Some mods currently don't have dedicated or worthwhile servers. Some mods just don't have enough players to keep it going.

This mod and cRPG
Back
Top Bottom