Recent content by Armie_knock

1. Armie_knock

Persistent Memories

Randoming as many as I can before getting banned *shrug*

Honestly, the game gave me many lovely memories but nothing compares to the crying from some peasant or plate ****** after they die and lose their ****.
  2. Armie_knock

Paris Attacks, Terrorism in France

An Irish Noob said:
    As soon as these attacks happened, the first thing everyone thought was "ISIS".

That's exactly what they want. Consider them like internet trolls. they just want negative attention because they thrive on it. They want to see you be afraid and they want you to be paranoid. What people need to be is strong.

Terrorism will always exist. We can sit here and be afraid and paranoid that we're going to get killed or we can move on in the knowledge that much of the world is united in it's disdain of the loss of innocent life, no matter where it is.

This is not terrorism. They claim to be their own state, then treat that attack as if it was an independent Islamic state. It is war, not terrorism. They don't want to scare us, they want to kill us.

How some of you people can value our own and our allies civilians life's equal to these monkey pillaging and raping in the sand is honestly beyond me.

They are pure evil, not some misunderstood oppressed religion preachers. They can't be dealt with friendly means or rehabbed,terrorism will keep existing as long as we let them hide. Take the fight to them, the fact that they even dare to pull something like this is evidence that we are too easy. They KNOW that no country will do anything, because of bleeding hearts at home. Same **** that lost Vietnam
  3. Armie_knock

Scorpia said:
    Any reasonable person that does not want to be affiliated with them has already left that area.
    I know you are a troll and that

What?
  4. Armie_knock

Flin Flon said:
    Any reasonable person that does not want to be affiliated with them has already left that area.
    Yea that's not how it works. And even then, go where?

Missed the immigrant crisis? Millions in near surrounding Arabic countries and hundred of thousands to Europe.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Armie_knock said:
    Or what other solution do you propose? Asking them nicely to stop beheading innocents and raping women?

I don't propose any solution. That's what I vote people to rule my country to do. Make the tough decisions. But I do know that even our politicians aren't pants-on-head enough to push the big red Nuclear Warfare button. "Terrorism" isn't a country, and extremism is an idea that can be fostered anywhere. You can't fix the world by destroying it.

Okay, I can understand that but what about the fact that they actually have a country? That is the whole thing they claim to be fighting for, establishing a state and they have already done that. If they want to be a country then they should prepare to fight like a country.

If not a nuke then send in a fleet of bombers, it's the result that is important. If it would be some other country that claimed responsibility would that not be an act of war? They want to be a country then they can be bombed like a country.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Flin Flon said:
    Yea that's not how it works. And even then, go where?

No no, clearly all the extremists must now be centered in one particular area, a Terrorist Headquarters of sorts, in which there are no nearby civilians and all of the key decision makers are sitting like eggs in a basket, very conveniently waiting for some enlightened person to drop a nuke on them and wipe them out with one decisive action  :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Raqqah start there
  5. Armie_knock

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Armie_knock said:
    What about mass slaughter of innocent people in the name of a 1000+ years old book?

That's also stupid. But the answer to anything (except perhaps overwhelming alien invasion)  is not a nuclear response. Just ask Japan.

I thought it was pretty universally agreed that the bombing of Japan saved countless more life if you compare it to the cost of a drawn out war, since they would not surrender? Not to mention that the US warned the residents of the towns before the bombings.

What says  the same thing can't apply here? Any reasonable person that does not want to be affiliated with them has already left that area.

Or what other solution do you propose? Asking them nicely to stop beheading innocents and raping women?
  6. Armie_knock

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Armie_knock said:
    Nukes is the only answer.  Show them what a real bomb looks like

Well that's just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

What about mass slaughter of innocent people in the name of a 1000+ years old book?
  7. Armie_knock

Nukes is the only answer.  Show them what a real bomb looks like
  8. Armie_knock

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

just give it to us already ffs

edit: please
  9. Armie_knock

Lord Brutus said:
    Much better. :lol:

dude its going to be the best game ever!!!! i completly forgot about it was even coming then like BAM its almost done like holy**** this is so awesome
  10. Armie_knock

it looks ****ing awesome IM SO HYPED!!!!!!1111 :!: :!: :!:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  :fruity:  :party:  :party: :party: :iamamoron: :dead: :dead:  :iamamoron:
  11. Armie_knock

MnB2 banerlord

it looks ****ing awesome IM SO HYPED!!!!!!1111 :!: :!: :!:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  :fruity:  :party:  :iamamoron: :dead: :dead:
  12. Armie_knock

why is this mod so easy?

roleplaying is the best thing you can ever do  in life  fighting is for noobs, rp servers with closet stormfront user mods is the only way to play this mod rest is trash
Back
Top Bottom