Recent content by Arglebarg

1. Game not functioning under Win11

Files verified through Steam, OS up to date. Create character. Get to face design screen. Hair is all purple and green. Hit continue and game crashes before loading the map. What to do?
  2. No More ****ing Bows In Tournaments

Tournaments in this game are some of the worst horse**** I've ever seen.

Are there five mutual enemies all ignoring each other so they can run across the arena to get you as soon as the match starts? **** you, you lose.

Did your entire team receive bows, then die instantly after feebly trying to knife cavalry to death from on foot? **** you, you lose.

Did the two enemy teams run off to kill each other, so that you could stand there watching, and then finally send your own team to finish off the one or two survivors? Hey, you win without even having to move or hit anyone. Exciting.

Did you end up with a horse, a lance, and a shield in the final while your opponent got, you guessed it, a bow? Run over there and one-shot him in three seconds. Hope the crowd enjoyed that epic bout.

Exactly who is supposed to be watching these tournaments anyway? Who's watching half a dozen "archers" ride around in circles slashing each others horses to death with knives?
  3. No More ****ing Bows In Tournaments

Just got a 2v2 tournament fight. Me and my partner both with bows, the other team with real weapons. "Oh but what if someone rolled an archer." Then enjoy getting the **** beaten out of you? With no horse and no useful secondary weapons, all you do is sit there, fire two arrows until they get close, and then die. How the **** did this game make it out of beta like this?
  4. No More ****ing Bows In Tournaments

It doesn't matter. Even if you're the best archer in the world, once someone with a real weapon gets close, you're done. If your tournament team ends up with too many bows they're all going to be destroyed almost instantly, leaving you to fight alone. Even if I get a melee weapon, if I see most of the rest of my team with bows, I know I'm ****ed.
  5. No More ****ing Bows In Tournaments

Jesus holy **** balls christ, nothing like being told "Sorry, you didn't get a real weapon this round, enjoy your loss!" or having to run around frantically trying to pick up a real weapon before getting beaten to death. Every ****ing round is just hoping you don't get a worthless ****ing bow...
Back
Top Bottom