Recent content by Aranos92

1. Aranos92

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Any news about the development or is this mod dead? And about multiplayer? And above all, about Docm30?
    Can anyone answer these questions? Thanks in advance
  2. Aranos92

General Discussion and Suggestions

There will be a multiplayer version of this wonderful mod in the future? I'll hope to play it with my friends and my clan :smile:
  3. Aranos92

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Any news about the multiplayer for this marvellous mod? :smile:
  4. Aranos92

RaW Config file

Seek n Destroy said:
    Here is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn6wlbvw25krkyh/scripts.7z?dl=0
    extract the file in the Rome at War 2.5 mod folder and it will overwrite previous scripts.txt (make a backup just in case).
    Thank you very much :smile:
  5. Aranos92

RaW Config file

Seek n Destroy said:
    I can still make a custom config., post what you need changed and I'll send you the file when I can.
    If it's not a problem for you can i know which file i have to modify for class limits? if it's a problem i need all unlimited units for Makedonia and Rasenna. Thanks in advance :smile:
  6. Aranos92

RaW Config file

Seek n Destroy said:
    Have you tried reloading the map with the new values?
    If it still doesn't work I can send a file with the values you want as default, this time I made a proper backup so it won't be a problem.
    Values are as follow:
    -2 -> Unlimited
    -1 -> Unique
    1 - 100 -> percentage available
    I've tried to modify and reload some minutes ago but no luck :sad:
  7. Aranos92

RaW Config file

Andrix said:
    You should ask the guys who are hosting the events.

Good luck!
    I've resolved this problem but thanks anyway, an off topic question, anyone knows how to change class limits? i am trying to modify them via admin panel but anytime i change them they return to the first valor...
  8. Aranos92

RaW Config file

Hello everyone, i'm trying to set up a server with RaW on it but i haven't find any config file here on the forum, can anyone help me or give the config file?
  9. Aranos92

I Clan italiani per M&B: Warband

Clan Name: Xa Divisione di Cavalleria "Lupi"
    Clan Tag: Xa_Div_Lupi
    Clan Location: Italy
    Clan Leaders: Mr.White, Vecius, Aranos92
    Clan Site: http://clandecima.it/forum/portal.php?sid=b1f3b74893b5eaef1314dacfa1baf378
    Other Sites: /
    Clan Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295330.msg7017523.html#new
    Clan is Active.
    Competitive: YES
  10. Aranos92

Requesting permission to host a server on the mod

We want only to do a training on Vikingr this evening, but we don't know how to set up the server...
    Some people said to me that if i want to host a server i need a permission from modders, so i'm here :smile:
    If it is possible can i have some help to host the server for private purpose only? :smile:
  11. Aranos92

Requesting permission to host a server on the mod

Hi, we are an italian community, Brigata Italiana, and we want to host a server on Vikingr. We are here to request permission to host it, if it's possible we will need the answer before tomorrow evening because we will do an event please :)
  12. Aranos92

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I've not announced a release date besides a simple '2013'.

When there is a release date, I'll likely make quite a ballyhoo about it. I guarantee you no one wants to see this mod released more than I do.

Thx for answering me  :grin:
    mmh probably so it was a joke... oh nevermind i return to silently wait until release date :roll:
  13. Aranos92

Clonealex said:
    Search "When does the mod come out?" on the search and look at all the rage. It does indeed make Docm a bit mad. Just a bit.

Did you see something similar? i've not questioned "When etc." i've only questioned if this thing was in some sort of way true or if it's only a joke from someone or probably my misunderstanding... ^^
  14. Aranos92

hudson57 said:
    Aranos92 said:
    Hi Docm30, first of all my compliments for this wonderful work, i'm following this thread (and this mod) from the first post and i can not wait to see this masterpiece finally out ^^
    I've a question for you if it's possible: i don't remember where i've read or i've heard such a thing but i've heard that the mod will be released at the end of March, is it possible or is it a joke or my misunderstanding? (i think the second or the third possibility however xD but i want a confirm from you if it's possible, if not nevermind ^^)
    StarTrekFacePalm.gif
    Just so you know it says in great big bold letters about the release.The mod will be done when its done :razz: belive me,i am as pumped  as you are but it takes time to finished great mods when you have a  small team.

Oh yes, but in the first post it is also said "Feel free to ask any questions you like." eheheheh ^^
    However i think it's only a simple question, if Docm30 can say something more accurate for this thing it is better for all of us if not nevermind... we will wait until the release ^^
Back
Top Bottom