Recent content by Aphelian

1. Aphelian

Deos anyone cheat in Mount & blade?

No i don't use cheats. Still trying not to read anything about it, once i start using cheats it is like: Only one enemy left...cheat him dead. That's not the way i want to play. so i avoid them.
  2. Aphelian

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

As i already said, your texturers are real talents! I hope the Mod will satisfy my high expactations. If not, it's your fault of posting such incredible screenshots  :wink:
  3. Aphelian

The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

You have a bunch of nice features in your mod! How long will it take to finish the next beta-version?
  4. Aphelian

Are there any Teutonic mods?

Here you go.
    Rus 13th Century. Not exactly what you want but it has the teutonic order, poland, russia and mongols in it.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,73037.0.html

And Eastern Europe 13th Century.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,68740.0.html
  5. Aphelian

first person or third person view?

Third person actually. I can see better what is happening around me.
  6. Aphelian

Italy at War.

As i can see, you expanded your poll, i revoted for 1400 for more plate armors ingame. 1500 would be interesting with an additional france expansion in italy, but i don't really enjoy the firearms in m&b.
  7. Aphelian

Italy at War.

Marcus Brutus said:
    maybe you should change the year in which this mod is set a little bit later and perhaps less specific like 1300. that way you could include a lot of cool transitonal plate and still keep older equipment.
    you're right, i voted for 1300 also
  8. Aphelian

Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Wow, the landscape is looking awesome!
  9. Aphelian

Awesome mod

The mod is very nice to play, indeed. I like the difficulty and the timeframe. Good job!
  10. Aphelian

Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

You're right i checked it again. The last time i could swear i had castle options in Constantinopel, sry.
  11. Aphelian

At what level of difficulty do you play?

158%
    Control block direction, Damage to player/friends normal, combat ai good, combat speed fast, battle size 400, though i like saving whenever i like to, just having multiple save games of my characters...
  12. Aphelian

Italy at War.

Rath0s said:
    I geuss you people have played Rus XIII Century, I have thought about a start smililar to that, and if you enter a city and take a walk in the streets, you will find your self in a big city with guards patrollong, that is what I want, big city scenes, good graphics.

Narf the 15th century is a little too late for my taste I like the period before they got guns.  :roll:

That would be nice. Also the feature of faction-specific items only available at that factions cities is probably a nice-to-have.
  13. Aphelian

Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

I don't want to be offensive but the europe map looks very "simple". I don't know how hard it is to bring up a more realistic one, so don't hit me. I mean, fjords, little isles, mountains and rivers don't always look correct. A satellite map of europe does look a lot different from the map provided in Europe 1200, no offense meant. I appreciate what you said about major cities, looking forward to it, always wanted to walk or attack a unique city/castle.
  14. Aphelian

Italy at War.

I am looking forward to your progress!
  15. Aphelian

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

The Textures are simply overwhelming. You have a hell of a talent there!
Back
Top Bottom