Recent content by Antar36

1. Merging Skins from one mod to another

As for skins, there is no problem. Just copy the contents of txt. For example, you want to use women's faces. You copy all content from woman 1 to your mod Remember to change the number in the txt file as much as you copied the skins. This is the second line from above. You can also simply replace woman 1 in the warsword file with a new one. The ride begins only when you want to set a new skin so that it is only available to you. Then you have to add a new race / gender. Unfortunately, you need the warsword conquest system module for this. In addition, you need to get a bit of a python. There are guides on the forum on how to add a new race.
  2. Need help Modding

As for the first problem, I don't really know how I can help you. The second problem is probably something you did wrong. You may have forgotten to copy a file. Each item has a name, meshes and textures. You read all these things from items.txt. Let's say you want to copy the old Maltise armor to the new PoP. Looking for the name of the armor in the old PoP (Maltise Asp Armor) and copy the entire line to the new version. In the ruler you will find something like twillight _armor is the name mesh. You use open.brf and search for it. Then you copy it to your fashion. Textures are assigned to each mesh. You'll see their name next to mesh. You go to the texture folder and copy them to your mod. Then check if everything is ok. You open your mod.brf file (there are meshes). If everything ok the armor should appear ready armor. Remember when copying mesh and textures copy all related to the given object. (Bearing the same name twillight armor). All these activities apply to all mods and items. Maltise armor is just an example. I chose it because I knew the mesh names and textures.
  3. Diplomacy dialog-script

I reviewed the moduledialogs.py file in Floris Expanded 2.53. I noticed an interesting thing that this script appears about 100 times. I have a question if the dialogs will still work if I delete the lines that run this script.
    This is example:
    ##diplomacy start+ Get gender for troop
    ##OLD: #(troop_get_type, reg65, "$g_talk_troop"),
    (assign, reg65, 0),
    (try_begin),
    (call_script, "script_cf_dplmc_troop_is_female", "$g_talk_troop"),
    (assign, reg65, 1),
    (try_end),

The rest is ok. However, these dialogues are annoying. Deleting the entire script is not an option. It's too nested. Removal would definitely get you out of the game.
  4. Diplomacy dialog-script

try the small steps method all the time. First, I learned how to transfer items between mods. Then I learned how to add other skins. Now he is trying to use the PoP (pretty woman) skin and transfer it to Floris Expanded 2.53 to make it available only to the player. While the transfer of image files and skin.txt content has passed without a problem it is a problem with dialog lines. The game still considers the character as a man, not a woman as it should be. Although the game considers the character a woman. I found the guide, unfortunately it helped me too much, it contains everything that mod diplomacy. I tried to change the line: (assign, ": is_female", 0), zero to one. It also did not help this script enforces male sex on any skin other than tf_female. I don't know what else to convey.  Here is guide link:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=347961.0 .
  5. Diplomacy dialog-script

Would it be possible to rewrite this script so that every new skin would be treated as a woman? Currently, he treats every new skin as a man. I just don't know which variable it is responsible for. Scripts are black magic for me. Once again, I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend anyone for the previous comment.
  6. Diplomacy dialog-script

I am sorry with the text, but I have no strength what to do about it. I've been trying to add skin for two weeks. I wanted a specific skin only for the player. One whacked script corrupts all dialogues. I don't even have a clue how to go about it. The game normally treats the new skin as a woman. Everything works. Only dialogues don't work. Skin is a woman and they treat the game as a man all the time. I know this is the script because I looked through the dialogues. There is no way to delete this script because then you can not compile. The best and probably the easiest way would be to run the script when the skin equals tf_pretty. Unfortunately I don't know Python or English well enough so all eg and neg don't tell me anything. I do everything by trial and error.

7. New race Floris

Adding a new skin to Floris / Diplomacy and similar mods is relatively easy. Just edit the ccc_scripts.py files. Copy all lines relating to the woman. Then change the skin type. (from tf_female to tf_undead). Then change the number in the line with the name of the skin. This should be done for all lines. Determining the skin sex is another matter. All skins are men by default (at least in Floris). I have found that two scripts are responsible for the correct sex determination in Floris (script_cf_dplmc_troop_is_female and script_dplmc_store_troop_is_female). I hope this helps someone. By the way, thank you to the developers of Warband, as well as the creators of the mods Floris Expanded and Prophesy of Pendor for their wonderful mods and for using them for home modding. I am perfectly aware that I must not distribute these changes without the consent of the creators. However, first I wanted to see how modding looks
  8. Diplomacy dialog-script

Thank you for your "help". It is a pity that no more experienced person looked at this thread. Minor changes in one script were enough. Yes, written in the script comment. Somehow I will have to suffer men's dialog lines. :cry:
  9. Diplomacy dialog-script

Nobody will help with this stupid script? Maybe someone knows how to fire it without breaking the rest of the module. I really don't know what to do anymore. I know someone must be overwhelmed. I don't mean writing the entire script. I just want to know what to change. Or how to set all skins except tf_male to be set as women. Sorry to impose myself, but I've been trying to figure out the skin problem for two weeks.
  10. Diplomacy dialog-script

I think this Diplomacy script is responsible for race / gender. Someone knows how to edit it so that skin number 2 tf_pretty is treated the same as skin number 1 tf_female. Unfortunately, I do not know scripts. I was able to add a new skin in Character Creation. Which was relatively easy. Unfortunately, the setting tf_male = 0,  tf_female = 1, tf_undead = 2, tf_pretty = 3 does not work. Skins 2 and 3 are always treated as men, and I want skin number 2 tf_pretty to be treated as a woman. Currently set skin order
    tf_male = 0
    tf_female = 1
    tf_pretty = 2
    tf_undead = 3.

Diplomacy Script Floris Mod Expanded 2.53

##script_cf_dplmc_troop_is_female
      #
      #This exists to make it easy to modify this to work with mods that redefine the troop types.
      #See script_dplmc_store_troop_is_female
      #
      #INPUT: arg1: troop_no
      #OUTPUT: none
      ("cf_dplmc_troop_is_female",
      [
    (store_script_param_1, ":troop_no"),
    (assign, ":is_female", 0),
    (ge, ":troop_no", 0),#Undefined behavior when the arguments are invalid.
    (try_begin),
      (eq, ":troop_no", active_npcs_including_player_begin),
      (assign, ":troop_no", "trp_player"),
    (try_end),
    (troop_get_type, ":is_female", ":troop_no"),
    #The following will make it so, for example, tf_undead does not appear to be female.
    #Mods where this is relevant will likely want to tweak it, but this will work in at
    #least one that I know of that has non-human lords.
    (eq, ":is_female", tf_female),
      ]),

##script_dplmc_store_troop_is_female
      #
      #This exists to make it easy to modify this to work with mods that redefine the troop types.
      #
      #If you change this, remember to also change script_cf_dplmc_troop_is_female and
      #script_dplmc_store_is_female_troop_1_troop_2
      #
      #INPUT: arg1: troop_no
      #
      #OUTPUT:
      #      reg0: 1 is yes, 0 is no
      ("dplmc_store_troop_is_female",
      [
    (try_begin),
      (eq, ":troop_no", active_npcs_including_player_begin),
      (assign, ":troop_no", "trp_player"),
    (try_end),
    (troop_get_type, reg0, ":troop_no"),
    (try_begin),
    (neq, reg0, 0),
    (neq, reg0, 1),
    (assign, reg0, 0),#e.g. this would apply to tf_undead
    (try_end),
      ]),

("dplmc_store_troop_is_female_reg",
      [
    (store_script_param_2, ":reg_no"),
    (troop_get_type, ":is_female", ":troop_no"),
    #The following will make it so, for example, tf_undead does not appear to be female.
    #Mods where this is relevant will likely want to tweak it, but this will work in at
    (try_begin),
    (neq, ":is_female", 0),
    (neq, ":is_female", 1),
    (assign, ":is_female", 0),
    (try_end),
    ##Can asign to registers 0,1,2,3, 65, or 4
    (try_begin),
      (eq, ":reg_no", 4),
      (assign, reg4, ":is_female"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":reg_no", 3),
      (assign, reg3, ":is_female"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":reg_no", 2),
      (assign, reg2, ":is_female"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":reg_no", 1),
      (assign, reg1, ":is_female"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":reg_no", 0),
      (assign, reg0, ":is_female"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":reg_no", 65),
      (assign, reg65, ":is_female"),
    (else_try),
      ##default to reg4
      (assign, reg4, ":reg_no"),
      (display_message, "@{!} ERROR: called script dplmc-store-troop-is-female-reg with bad argument {reg4}"),
      (assign, reg4, ":is_female"),
    (try_end),
      ]),

##script_dplmc_store_is_female_troop_1_troop_2
      #
      #See script_dplmc_store_troop_is_female
      #
      #INPUT:
      #      arg1: troop_1
      #      arg2: troop_2 
      #OUTPUT:
      #      reg0: 0 for not female, 1 for female
      #      reg1: 0 for not female, 1 for female
      ("dplmc_store_is_female_troop_1_troop_2",
      [
    (store_script_param_1, ":troop_1"),
    (store_script_param_2, ":troop_2"),
    (troop_get_type, ":is_female_1", ":troop_1"),
    (troop_get_type, ":is_female_2", ":troop_2"),
    (try_begin),
    (neq, ":is_female_1", 0),
    (neq, ":is_female_1", 1),
    (assign, ":is_female_1", 0),
    (try_end),
    (try_begin),
    (neq, ":is_female_2", 0),
    (neq, ":is_female_2", 1),
    (assign, ":is_female_2", 0),
    (try_end),
    (assign, reg0, ":is_female_1"),
    (assign, reg1, ":is_female_2"),
      ]),
  11. Diplomacy dialog-script

Hi! I'm struggling with my problem all the time. Unfortunately, the way to add a new breed failed. Each new breed is treated as a male does not matter skin number. I think that the scripts for diplomacy are exactly that ("script_cf_dplmc_troop_is_female",). Unfortunately, I do not know where the...
  12. Add new race/gender

Hi all! I would create a new race/gender. I would add pretty_female skin as other gender available as a female during character creation. I tried to add as a new skin replacing the undead. Unfortunately, everyone observes as a man. I tried to add as a new skin replacing the undead...
  13. Change with Saveeditor

Thanks for helping. I would like change race character's. It is about gender. example skin 0-male skin 2 undead.. I would change skin number from 2 to 3.
  14. Change with Saveeditor

Hello! I would like to change my character's skin. However, I do not want to start a new game. I tried using Warbender, but unfortunately it only supports Native (only Natives parametrs). Does anyone know how to do this using Saveeditor? I am using Floris Expanded 2.53 Thanks for viewing
  15. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thanks for helping.I will try to comprehend something. I personally prefer to use txt. module.py scares me a little bit. At most I will suffer men's dialogues. I use floris expanded 2.53. Thanks for showing interest.
Back
Top Bottom