Recent content by anakonda

1. anakonda

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Fine to see the work moving forward. I remember playing the version for old M&B. Altough i'm curious which year the plays out in. I suppose it's 1917. In that case is the tsar alive?
  2. anakonda

Old Version 1.1

GABRILDURO said:
    anakonda said:
    Huzzah it is released!
    UUHHHH...look who s here: ANAKONDA! How s going???!!!
    I m sure You will love some new additions and tweaks!
    Gabby

Wonderful that you remember me. And I'm certain i will love the new version aswell.

Yours most sincerly /Anakonda
  3. anakonda

Old Version 1.1

Huzzah it is released!
  4. anakonda

Bug Reporting HQ

While this is not a bug i would just like to mention the horrible fact that my beard dissapears when i equip a helmet.

It is just a minor concern but it is a hard to feel like a real renaissance duke without my overly masculine beard.

It would be lovely to see beards enabled when wearing a open faced helmet.

In any case i will take this post to praise the lovely work you have done and wish you good look to kill of the bugs that terrorise your lovely mod.
  5. anakonda

SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

May i ask how many and wich factions will be included?
  6. anakonda

SP Musket Era 1812 Russian Campaign

Great looking work so far. Good luck!
  7. anakonda

Battle Commands

Well thank you for answering and i sincerely hope you will recover from the heart problem.

/Anakonda
  8. anakonda

Battle Commands

Allright folks. First of all i would like to thank Gabrilduro and his team of talented modders for creating such an enjoyable mod as this. I have spent countless of hours playing it and it has been great fun. But to get to the subject. I'm an not a skilled modder. I can at the maximum replace...
  9. anakonda

SP Medieval 1468 AD Middle Europe - new historical mod

Played around a bit with the mod and i have to say that it looks pretty good this far. Haven't found any bugs yet wich i am wery thankful for. Some more pic's than the ones you have would be good tough.
  10. anakonda

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

duckien242 said:
    Can you add the Bear Island?

Well bear island is in but miss a settlement and the mormonts.
  11. anakonda

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Well this is wonderful. Wee certainly need more GoT mods. Best of luck :mrgreen:
  12. anakonda

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Musicians can be cannon food.
  13. anakonda

Mod similar to 1860's Old America B?

You Know 1860 old america is for Warband right and Warband and WFAS are the only M&B games that has come out since the original game. (Ecxept Napoleonic Expansion).
  14. anakonda

Congrats!

Congratulations!
    Hjärtliga gratulationer!
    Glückwünsche!
    félicitations!
    Поздравляю!

etc...
Back
Top Bottom