Recent content by alzamon

1. alzamon

Arenas warband version

Have the tournaments been disabled in the warband version? Because when i go too a town where there is going to be held an tournament nothing shows up :(
  2. alzamon

SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones - Official Thread

Btw (not too complain) where is the whitewalkers in all of this? :smile:
  3. alzamon

SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

Hai!

Would just say that i'm really impressed with your mod, good work!

One question, if you raid a village or several villages will there be spawned "refugee's"?

Had been nice with a feature where enough refuges/deserters/mercenaires or just bandits, gather up in a camp of some sorts. (cheap recruits for your armies! :grin:)

Makes recruting much more interesting and fun :smile: Something that i miss in vanilla MaBW since  chain runing through towns/villages aint exactly the most interesting aspect of the game :_:

ps: sorry for bad spelling.
  4. alzamon

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

See if your capslock is binded too something, if it is change it and try again. If not, i dont know :smile:
  5. alzamon

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Btw one thing i misses with this great mod (got too say it is one of the better i have played), is the quests that appares too be bugged (or is it just me :?:) cause when i did a quest for the legion, (was too track a man down) the description said it would be nearby the town. I could not find him where ever looked, until randomly i was going towards the seachans. There i found the guy all the way toowards the coast. Bug or intended? :smile:
  6. alzamon

Hey, i just downloaded the mod, but in my haste i had forgott that i also had updated the warband game too 1.134 does this mod work with this version?  Cause i cant find it on my mod list :sad: (really wanna play this mod, i have read all of the books and are quite a fan of the fiction series :smile: )
  7. alzamon

Bad ass Hero - Post your Hero pictures here

mb4d.png
  8. alzamon

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

i wonder if it is possible to make a mod that is somewhat similar the heroes games or maybe even warhammer? :smile: :razz: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom