Recent content by Aleter

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

thank you! :sad:
    In other words - changing anything contentwise going to break the game, right? (my attempts to add some minor mods failed so far, yes).
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Allright, probably stupid question - what major mods are compatible with PoP? Though PoP is superior to all other mods, I am badly missing improved tournaments and companions inventory :mrgreen:
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Greetings! I am not sure it is right thread to ask, but still - my game keeps crashing, exactly at the moment of ending battles, like 1 crash every 2-3 battles. Any ideas how to fix it?
    And big-big-big thanks to mod creators, ofc!
  4. Ways to fix map bugs?

Greetings! I am in the middle of some troubles with game. I am using Gesia mod pack, and encountered some issues. Somehow map is bugged - the city of Berestye on the river bank, and there are parties that are going directly into water, becoming unaccessible. It was just frowing upon while it...
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

omegaweapon said:
    Aleter said:
    Greetings!
    My game starts crashing after ends of battles - rarely usually, but very often after dealing with bandits in villages. Any solutions?
    yes reading the faqs, well i do the reading for you this time but try to read the faqs, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html 3 jump.
    if this don't help you, refrain from alt-tab, witch you are doing all the time.
    decrease texture quality,
    since you are probably like me, you cant use "load texture on demand" option. if you can use this option it help greatly (or so i heard.)
    *blushes* thank you. I looked for "technical thread", didn't find it and decided to ask here, sorry
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Greetings!
    My game starts crashing after ends of battles - rarely usually, but very often after dealing with bandits in villages. Any solutions?
  7. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Can dwarves and uruk-hais ride any mounts?
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is it possible to turn off Renown decay without starting new game?
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

aha, thank you
    Weird though, last time it happened when I have like 20 archers out from the 100 men army, consisting from heavy cavalry mostly
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there any way to fix the bug with the amount of arrows in quiver when you are besieging the castle and repelling garrison sally out?
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Sound not working, sadly, Noldor problem solved, thank you very much :smile: Didn't know that autocalc giving that good amount of prisoners :smile:
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Vagnard said:
    Aleter said:
    Greetings!
    A bit cheeky question - is it possible to manually adjust the relations with Noldor? Getting relations usual way is most boring grind in PoP Imho :smile: Would love to be able to evade it, jumping to the moment when you can talk to Quigfen about jatu

It's not that difficult to raise the relations with the Noldor the oldfashioned way. If you have an army that can beat said Jatu you can also beat most Noldor Patrols with autocalc which will result in a lot of Noldor Prisoners. Each one of them will give you +1 relations if released.
    I'm guessing you tried to join battles on the Noldor side which can in fact be a bit tedious over time.

If you really can't help it then
    just get Morghs Tools for Warband and edit away. It's a text based editor that can pretty much change anything in the game.
    My issue is that in this game noldors are almost not spawning, making it hell to rising relations with them
    And from what I understand, this thing cannot modify saved games
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Also, after 1.151 all minor faction musical themes dissapeared, anyone knows how to fix it?
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Greetings!
    A bit cheeky question - is it possible to manually adjust the relations with Noldor? Getting relations usual way is most boring grind in PoP Imho :smile: Would love to be able to evade it, jumpng to the moment when you can talk to Quigfen about jatu
Back
Top Bottom