Recent content by Albastı16

1. Albastı16

Resolved Ok what is this?

Hey, this is the intended design of the game. The more a faction loses, the more aggressive they will become to gain back their loss and the tribute to stop them from attacking your land will be higher. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Then why the hell there is a tribute mechanic if AI will never admit that they took the L and move on until player says "screw it" and execute every single noble they catch only to eventually rage quit the game after getting -100 relation with every single clan on the map?

What a retarded design to implement, no wonder why this game sucks in every single department
  2. Albastı16

Resolved Ok what is this?

Summary: Rival faction is brutally defeated and outpowered by the player, yet the game still expects for player to pay tributes. Not to mention it refuses to dissolve too How to Reproduce: Fight against one of the empire factions and literally obliterate them. Have you used cheats and if so...
  3. Albastı16

Prosperity and Food - the death spiral of a fief

Surely, there ought to be means by which the owner can intervene like inject food stocks....but that doesn't seem to be an option
    You can actually do this though, just sell large quantities of food to the city from trade section and there you go
  4. Albastı16

Add the ability to Import characters from another save to a new game like you can on PC

I reckon we could do this in Warband, it shouldn't be a far cry to bring one of the dozens of discontinued features
  5. Albastı16

SP - General Start the campaign with your own house

Please god no, player is already getting suffocated by freebies at the beginning of the game and now we want for game to also give a free house as well as if its already not giving out enough stuff for free?

Player is already getting free equipment, free siblings, free clan with a banner of its own at the beginning of game and what is next? A free fief at the beginning of the game too, as if the player is already not getting enough freebies?

The idea of being able to buy real estate in settlements (be it villages or cities) sounds like a cool concept though, nevertheless.
  6. Albastı16

SP - World Map Would you want More Kingdom diplomacy in/out the realm, and how do you feel/want about the idea of Coop?(more info)

I'm sickened about that diplomacy is all about declaring wars and making truces in this game, its disgusting how they wasted all the potential they could fulfill in this game by taking inspiration from Warband mods. So diplomacy is more vital than co-op for me.

Conspiracies, royal marriages, alliances, and all remaining stuff that could be added to the game. You can list as many as cool features here on the forum but there is no use of it when no one from the developer team cares about the quality of game
  7. Albastı16

Different languages on the battlefield?

They already added different dialog voiceovers for different civilizations in talking interaction, it would indeed be cool if they expand this feature for battles too
  8. Albastı16

Why was religion not added?

I don't know the law in Turkey, but that might be one very simple reason.
    Turkish law does not recognize any religions, its literally a secular country. So they can't be bothered because of that
  9. Albastı16

Adjust the wage of a single troop

How do I do this? How is the wage system calculated in Warband?
    Wages are determined by the strength of a troop in Warband. So if the wages are too high, there is a pretty good chance that troops were buffed too much in the mod you are playing
  10. Albastı16

SP - Scenes wounded warriors on the battlefield

Or at least make it possible to execute the knocked out soldiers in the field?

Too much to ask i guess
  11. Albastı16

A small change to alleys to give them a massive boost in functionality

Also fief owners should be able to execute gang leaders after defeating them at least.
  12. Albastı16

1.2 = No Wars = Boring

Are you new to Mount and Blade? Fighting IS the content, even way back to Warband.

And I hope you're not one of those people who are going to try to tell me that feasts were meaningful content lol.
    ZAQIvY.gif
  13. Albastı16

Death Rate needs to be fixed

I like how concerns about simulation battles killing the lords off are brought up, but no one bothers to question the rationale behind having so many battles constantly happening, or why they wind up with losing side all being KOed.
    This is the ultimate solution not only for this issue but also many other issues throughout the game too, including the ones who are not even related to the combat.
  14. Albastı16

Is it possible for Modders to give us the old formation system? IE, each unit "name" can be its own formation again.

Actually you can, mate

There a small icon during deployment on each section on the top right corner, on the square

When you click it you can select which units will be prioritize on the formation, I remember seeing: light infantry, medium, heavy, Polearms infantry, etc

I think it's a small arrow, but stay on the "square" you choosing the deployment

Formation

See the symbol of "+" on the corner?

You click there and choose what kind gets priorization
    You can't manually assign the formations, like you really can't group your troops the way you want.

Game just automatically putting them into predetermined groups and you can do nothing about that, that's the problem
  15. Albastı16

What do u guys think of wearable jewelry and more civilian/lord clothes being added?

It would be cool to get more noble-like clothes and accessories. Jewelry is especially crucial for these type of attire
Back
Top Bottom