How Do I Show A Picture?

lol i cant type for shizzlez :???:
  2. Agent_Rex

How Do I Show A Picture?

thx you, you can remove the threat now if you want :p

mb2y.jpg
  3. Agent_Rex

How Do I Show A Picture?

well i have searched the forums and i have no ida how to show any of my picture but i do know you have to upload it some where and then type in the link but i have no ida where .... help? :shock:
  4. Agent_Rex

Updated Troops and Items

Thank you!, ive noticed these things too as in my game the rhodoks toke over swadia.. everytime really, and i dont know how to edit these things :razz:. so thx!
  5. Agent_Rex

Dark Knights versus... an army of Cavaliers, an arbalest and the walls of Uxkhal

i think that sounds like a good strategy, i might have to try it out, thx for posting!
  6. Agent_Rex

Beta Tester?

well. as the title says, i can test all your lovly mods in higest settings if needed, + i will either make a video or take a snapshot (if requested) and ofc put a link or a spoiler to it here in this threat. i may not respond for some time but i will try and check my account here reguarly, no...
  7. Agent_Rex

Higher quailty?

Well ive only just download the mod and havent even played it yet. but i was wondering if the textures and other things are higher quailty. wich is mostly what im looking for.
  8. Agent_Rex

OSP 3D Art Smiley stuff OSP

i was just wondering if you could also upload the item_kinds1 .. i cant figurer it out . any way my version is 1.134 :p could really use some help xP
Back
Top Bottom