Recent content by Aeron

1. Just a quick one

Thanks, will lock this.
  2. Just a quick one

Have got into the beta (fantastic to play). But one small problem, what is the command to chat? is there a key to hit first to begin typing? May be the way my keyboard is setup but I've tried every key and nothing happens. Used to use either 'Enter' or '\' from most online games but neither...
  3. SP Fantasy Reign of Sword (Rządy Miecza)

How hard would it be to put the roaming camera from warband into the mod? This is a really nice feature and think it would go well.
  4. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Awesome stuff, definately going to need a horse  :grin:
  5. SP Fantasy Reign of Sword (Rządy Miecza)

Throwing maces... might as well skip that and go straight to hammer throwing! Good ol' ball n chain.
  6. SP Fantasy Reign of Sword (Rządy Miecza)

Will there be a more complex taxing system when owning fiefs and castles? The main reason I have grown bored of most the other mods is the fact that the only decent ways to earn real money was trading or tournaments.

In Native Expansion for example I have 3 fiefs all with the ''Very Rich'' criteria and yet they still only give me around 500denars each turn. Just seems too little.

I dont like cheating so please dont suggest this.
  7. M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

Aitchison said:
    Bossman said:
    I have a feeling that the Euro beta has been cancelled...
    This means the American test will be alot longer than the European one. I cannot stress this enough, a beta is not for the players enjoyment.

Exactly.

Im just happy to see how much feedback and glitches are being posted, at least we know that the game is going to be addressed and corrected in all areas making the experience better for everyone, regardless whether the tests are done by Euro or American players.

8. Britain at War bug reports.

Thanks,

Was just replying with the exact same answer Lol. Will try downgrading the corpses and ragdolls when I get home from work. Hopefully it will work, so enjoying the mod from what its letting me play, cant wait to get it fixed.
  9. Britain at War bug reports.

Just trying to figure this out is all. This doesnt happen in any other mods so there is something in BaW that doesnt like my computer settings. Have re downloaded with the fix twice, tried installing in complete different directory, reducing battle sizer to 200 (can play Native Expansion with 400). Only other thing I can think of is add ons, would the GE 2.5 mod be causing a problem? because the error seems to be graphics related. Maybe I should try without it installed.
  10. Britain at War bug reports.

For some reason the game still keeps crashing with an RGL error, this time it was something about shaders. Will try get the full description of the error for you.

Its always when in a battle of around 200-300 size, Battle sizer at 200. Have crashed 11 times now, lucky im playing with saves on.

Does this mod work with DX9?
  11. Britain at War v 1.0 Feedback

Amazing graphics, loving the gameplay, but at the moment im not getting much action. Keep getting booted to desktop with an RGL Error saying 'cannot restore vertex buffer'... any ideas? this had never happened in another mod. Have up to date drivers ect, not sure what to do, 4th time its happened now. Will try smaller battlesizer than 300 though and see if it helps.
  12. Britain at War v 1.0 Feedback

I have the map problem too, can go anywhere in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, but cant move to Southern Ireland at all.

Edit: Other than that, soooooooo happy its here!
  13. Britain at War V 1.0 download and info.

Excellent...
  14. the ability to switch between hands

kingofnoobia said:
    (completely edited, I changed my mind)

Aeron said:
    awia said:
    dont really care about being realistic

Go play a game that does that then, M&B is built to be as realistic as possible.

Edit: Nice idea originally, being able to choose if your character is left or right handed at selection screen maybe, but losing the realism would just turn it into another fantasy.
    That is a very dumb argument. I don't like the idea either, but he can make a suggestion if he wants to. Though the suggestion should be in the Privy Council. Not here.

And I simply don't care about whether or not this is getting implemented. It would not add any gameplay for me, because I never play horse archer, it would make multiplayer harder for me, and it's not realistic (not really my main argument), so I tend to dislike the idea.

Ofcourse he can make a suggestion. But backing your suggestion with a comment like...
    awia said:
    dont really care about being realistic, i want to be able to shoot from the right of me or to the left of me, with the push of a button
    ..is hardly going to sway minds.

Majority of the community play M&B because you can't do far fetched stuff like this, same reason duel weilding hasn't been introduced even though its been requested several times. This 'unbalanced' technique would just get nerfed when complaints come in from people who get owned by it anyways.
Back
Top Bottom