Recent content by _Osiris_

1. _Osiris_

EU Skirmish Completed European Nations League

NA is simply too strong for EU, that's why ENL was created.

I guess the french didn't want to play another Home/Away final and defend the title so just banned silly NA :fruity:
    then again i dont think this is the warband french team, only name i recognize is lolwen
  2. _Osiris_

ahh i was so full of hope during alpha and beta now i come back every 5-6 months to see if anythings changed and i see the same threads and issues :facepalm:. I fully expect to come back again next year to see OGL once again describing perfectly the issues like he has for a year + and how nothing has changed
  3. _Osiris_

MP Native cRPG

German is the superior great sword
  4. _Osiris_

Thank you Taleworlds, genuinely.

It is true! I am not a real fan because i dont enjoy skirmish, the current combat or the class system, the thousands of hours i spent in warband were just me playing out of spite :grin:
  5. _Osiris_

MP There should not be a report function-Chat

ahh yes something was acceptable in the past so we shouldn't change it. do you not see how stupid that argument is?

When i was younger people were allowed to smoke in pubs and restaurants, why change it! there wasnt even a rule against it back then!
  6. _Osiris_

the it was fine back in my day so we dont need progress or change argument does not work in real life or online
  7. _Osiris_

"guess none of you gamed in the late 90's early 2000's when the internet was raw and people said all kinds of crazy things in game and noone gave a ****. soft. "

am nearly 33 and gamed all that period, can comfirm people did give a **** about what was said in games.. but hey i guess if it was socially acceptable in the past it should be socially acceptable now, Im off to go and beat up some gay people and come home to a nice fresh slave cooked meal
  8. _Osiris_

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

I agree with Tork.. Ogl is just some no name trash newb who doesnt know his arse from his bothy.
    He is just trying to make a name for himself by throwing down with the god Tork, clout chasing at its finest!
  9. _Osiris_

WHY is the class system staying?

"It should break in 2-3 hits, because it is basically autoblocking, which is cheating when you do not have shields. " not really a point in having shields if they break in 2-3 hits lol, i think making this a 2h hero only game would kill it even quicker ^^
  10. _Osiris_

RIP MP

tenor.gif

*they wont change the class system they have said that since the alpha lol, no matter how much we argue and cry, just gotta wait for the modders to do their thing*
  11. _Osiris_

MP Shields are op and there aren't enough skills to open up an opponent

go the crpg route :grin:

Make shields a fair bit weaker/warband lvl and give shield wall bonus's so if your standing next to a team mate your shield is stronger, the longer the wall the better it is! crpg did it by adding 1 shield skill per person up to 7, was a pretty interesting mechanic and increases the tactics you can use
  12. _Osiris_

MP Remove the block delay you've added back

I mean if the goal is realism can we just stop pretending and just give everyone a spear and once in a while a sword :grin:
  13. _Osiris_

MP dying real fast

matchmaking only really works well with a large multiplayer pop tbh, im not sure how big bannerlords is but wbmm sucked any fun out of warband for me, you need enough players so you dont get put in with the rage babies every game :p

Personally i really dislike skirmish so its a long wait for battle modes and community mods like crpg/mercs so i can pick actual items, hopefully not so long that i just give up and never reopen the game lol
  14. _Osiris_

how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

Like i have been here before when Diablo 3 came out :grin:
Back
Top Bottom