Recent content by 1st_MEF_Cpl_Jlim

1. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

It look nice can wait
  2. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Williams_The Great said:
    Good Luck Renton, Hope  and I wish you the best of luck with your regiment.

I would also include your other Detachments Jilm, not one just for your recon(Skirm) detachment.
    Ok i will im still geting info from the CO and what they want
  3. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

The Muffin King said:
    Bost of luck form 9th Regiment of Foot!!!
    thanks hope we will be able to fight each other one day  :wink:
  4. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Kator Viridian said:
    2. Use PTS (permission to speak) during events (you dont have to during casual play)

You'll find that does and dosn't work, you kinda restrict your view, you are one man looking in one direction the more eyes you have the better and using PTS can result in being back attacked by cav because people are too afraid of being kicked out for not using PTS. You'll have nice organisation but little situational awareness of the battlefield ... ups and downs.

Goodluck anyway and Enjoy MM :wink:
    well its not my regiment im only makeing this for the Brig. Gen. but thanks i will tell him
  5. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Hello and Greetings to the 1st MEF! we are a disciplined and well trained, international skirmisher/light infantry regiment looking to have fun participating in line battles and other events. We also play other games for fun :hoi3, men of war,sengoku, ARMA 2, red orchestra 2, and much much more...
Back
Top Bottom