Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ummmm... hi ig

Started playing Mount & Blade: Warband.... like a few weeks ago... lemme check... yeah I got the game like 3 weeks ago and I'm absolutely loving the game atm... though I foolishly chose to be vassal of the kingdom of Swadia and I'm currently at war with 4 factions oh and did I mention that King Harlaus is having a feast meanwhile he needs to fight for his country... ig I did not... I'm really not into everything atm but I'm learning about the various little stuff like for example the various mods and the ways that you can become almighty and stuff... while I'm on the topic of mods I would like to say that I've heard people saying that the "Prophecy of Pendor" mod is the best mod... and I would greatly appreciate it if someone explained the whole deal about them.... yeah IDK...

The best of regards, Erolith

I'll do the hello thing. Bought the game about 2 weeks ago and almost dumped 100 hours in so far. I'd say I'm a fan :smile:

hello my name is Stephon, Ive been playing bannerlord 2 ever since it came out I absolutely love this game and would say it is one of my most favorite games. of course like many gamers I modded the game and had plenty of fun. recently I decided to do delete all my mods and do a clean install of my game to reorganize my mods and start fresh. after the game was reinstalled I ran the vanilla game to test run first, when I tested the base game it crashes upon launch. I get a black screen but with audio, so I can hear the main menu but cant see it. upon this happening I also receive and error. I've tried many many solutions to try and fix it, but I've been at for 3 days now and cant seem to figure out the root of the issue. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in helping me get back to playing the game I love.

hello my name is Stephon, Ive been playing bannerlord 2 ever since it came out I absolutely love this game and would say it is one of my most favorite games. of course like many gamers I modded the game and had plenty of fun. recently I decided to do delete all my mods and do a clean install of my game to reorganize my mods and start fresh. after the game was reinstalled I ran the vanilla game to test run first, when I tested the base game it crashes upon launch. I get a black screen but with audio, so I can hear the main menu but cant see it. upon this happening I also receive and error. I've tried many many solutions to try and fix it, but I've been at for 3 days now and cant seem to figure out the root of the issue. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in helping me get back to playing the game I love.

Hi, welcome to the forums. You should make a thread in the tech support section if you want help with your game, this is Off Topic.

Back
Top Bottom