<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Dojo offensive at hex I4.

12v12
Dojo - Attacking faction:
KoS - Defending faction:
Sunday 8pm START (arrive a bit earlier if possible)

Please confirm as soon as you can :smile:

Doomicus said:

12v12
KoS - Defending faction:

Confirmed. We would like to have the match on a Friday. If not Friday then Saturday, if not Sunday. We have members that can't make it on Sunday's now so we need to find a new day if possible. Could we also make it a little bit earlier as well? 7:30pm seems to be a good medium.

We will let you know of our counter attack choice soon.​

new clan on the horizon -- GGSFIFLTGDIYG (Greg's Gardening, Sub Franchises Include: Farming, Lottery Tickets and General DIY Goods)

pst Bocky_The_Whistleblower_Ralboa in game for more information

confirmed to not be keen by various sources

RAOUL said:
new clan on the horizon -- GGSFIFLTGDIYG (Greg's Gardening, Sub Franchises Include: Farming, Lottery Tickets and General DIY Goods)

pst Bocky_The_Whistleblower_Ralboa in game for more information

confirmed to not be keen by various sources

I think Alfie Norks was looking to join GGSFIFLTGDIYG.

Scorch! said:
Doomicus said:

12v12
KoS - Defending faction:

Confirmed. We would like to have the match on a Friday. If not Friday then Saturday, if not Sunday. We have members that can't make it on Sunday's now so we need to find a new day if possible. Could we also make it a little bit earlier as well? 7:30pm seems to be a good medium.

We will let you know of our counter attack choice soon.

Friday 7:30pm is agreed upon. Try start getting people in 5-10 minutes earlier, as often it takes a while to get the teams on the right side etc.

As per our discussion, I request this be conducted on a server hosted by Mordaunt.

We have 4 or so admins, so one of us will be around to set up the server promptly.

As the date has been moved closer, it would be great if we could get your faction tonight.

The Dojo servers available are open for anyone to request at any time, just talk to any of the admins below and we can try accommodate you.
- Mordaunt
- Baked Baker
- Yahwade
- Doomicus​

Knightmeister said:
Sunday this week is a good time for me. Plz not Friday. Friday is busy.
Goddammit Knightmeister, you say Sunday is busy and want a Friday match, we do and now you change your mind. :mad:

Can't change it now.

@Doom: I remember saying that the defenders get pick of Server. But when it comes time to do the counter attack I have no problems doing it on one of Mord's servers (it would be your pick of server after all, being defenders and all). Would mean slightly more work overall, but none more than usual.

Doomicus said:
Dojo offensive: RAWR hex B3

Player amount: 10v10 suggested, up to you.
Time suggested: Sunday 8pm
On AUS_Battles

Ok, not confirmed it yet, we might be doing the AoS counter attack this weekend.
If we do fight it'll have to be 8.30 syd time and if we win we counter attack a4 and if we lose we counter attack b3. numbers around 10-12 people should be alright.​

keen offensive........................................

7 vs 7, hex j5

no khergit, first to 6, combat speed medium

saturday night 7pm or sunday night 6:50pm

lock it in, eddie

i am going to just claim the hex in a minute

Back
Top Bottom