<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

8v8 for now but If we can get more will you guys match it?

I agree to the 8:30 for now but be aware It may be abit later because we may be still engaged with Dojo. So don't expect the match to be started on the dot.

Sushiman said:
On behalf of SPLH, I accept Rawr's offer of vassalage.

yeeehawww, lets be friends!

Venset said:

I agree to the 8:30 for now but be aware It may be abit later because we may be still engaged with Dojo. So don't expect the match to be started on the dot.

Now we have a pool of splh members to choose from, we can match any number you can muster.

HAZAR SPLH Submit To the Power Of our Almighty Leader. all hail Rawr_Matt, Welcome SPLH the the Rawr nation may you all live long and profitable lives if your new king wills it.

An interesting turn of events.

However, I have always seen SPLH more as lovers and minstrels rather than warriors (aside from sushi who fits into none of the above) so we will see RAWR's progress now that they must take on the more seasoned warriors in the campaign.

Either way, congrats on carving out your piece of land, these events are a nice change from the heated politics that usually take place.

Venset said:

EDIT: Can we change the time to 9:30? We have people working etc. Also I know your plan is to slaughter a full AoS army but we don't have enough AoS members so I have no choice but to bring in some  KoS members.

ProPaul said:

However, I have always seen SPLH more as lovers and minstrels rather than warriors (aside from sushi who fits into none of the above) so we will see RAWR's progress now that they must take on the more seasoned warriors in the campaign.

Either way, congrats on carving out your piece of land, these events are a nice change from the heated politics that usually take place.

Yeh, what's your point.

Venset said:
Venset said:

EDIT: Can we change the time to 9:30? We have people working etc. Also I know your plan is to slaughter a full AoS army but we don't have enough AoS members so I have no choice but to bring in some  KoS members.
I have no problem with you bringing some KoS, i just think it'd be dumb if 80 percent of your team was KoS thats all,
We cant just do your battle straight after you finish ur battle with dojo? We dont care how long it takes, we have patience.

Fighting immediately after the Dojo battle shouldn't be a problem matt. We will need a little break in between most likely, but it should be pretty soon after the Dojo battle.

ProPaul said:

Rawrs fighting spirit cannot be matched! we shall defeat both Dojo and Kos and make off with your women!

Venset said:
Venset said:

I say the later the better  :smile:, my net has been screwy around 8:30 pm sydney time  :mrgreen:

For the Dojo vs KoS battle this sunday, i would like to suggest that we move the battle across to the Dojo server.

We all noticed the lag on the GoN server 3 that we played on tonight, and all played on the Dojo server, so im hoping this isnt a problem for any of your members. I do remember last time, on the night of the cancellation a few of our members raged about the lag aswell.

Just to avoid any issues, i think the Dojo battles server would be a safe way to go. 

I've never experienced any lag on GON apart from tonight. I think they'll be fine for the match, and considering every other match has been done on GON, we may as well keep it up.

CMarshall said:
and considering every other match has been done on GON, we may as well keep it up.

I thought only elderly folk are adverse to change :razz:

Regarding what server to war on, I have an opinion of I dont mind what one it is BUT I see no problem with having a choice.

How about if a general posts an attack the defender can suggest the server? "their land their server" ??? Im just throwing ideas out there anyway.

Peace.

To all the incredibly annoying cav players out there, I will punch your horse out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_RKPGS2vwM&feature=player_embedded

Back
Top Bottom