<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

pretty sure you're atrocious

please bow to me

now's probably a good time to invest the $30 in warband though, honestly mate

spree said:
BlockSolid said:
is LBR in the campaign yet, I've been speaking to some players in game and if we cannot attack rawr or keen soon, Binboy from dojo offered for us to team up with them and give us a hex or two.
We will likely only have 4 players for next month, maybe 6 when the two Matt's get back from holidays.

Too bad Binboy is not the leader nor a general so his offer means squat...

Spree no need for that attitude :neutral: I don't see why we shouldn't team up with them and they only have 4 members, not much of a war if they choose to fight anyone.

LBR or my supposed attitude is not the issue.  Offering hexes without discussing it with Dojo members is.

KoS we are under the impression there is a battle this friday, but not sure whats happening with numbers and factions, can you please post some info?

I can tell you that we are still trying to get the numbers confirmed for the match, we are sitting on 8 at the moment.

We are still deciding the faction choices, but don't worry, we won't tell you right before the match or anything like that, we should have a decision shortly.

Also, we need to know what spawn you choose for your defense.

Section IV: Battles rule 10. states:
If there is no obvious defender spawn (e.g. Ruins, Field by the river) the defender simply elects what spawn to use.

Come on, we have been at this for long enough that you should know the rules inside and out. :razz:

Okay, KoS picks Rhodoks for our attack, and Swadia for our defense.

We currently have 12 people signed up for the match.

Scorch! said:
Okay, KoS picks Rhodoks for our attack, and Swadia for our defense.

We currently have 12 people signed up for the match.

Just a simple confirmation of numbers is needed. If you think 12, say 12. Just need to lock it in so I can tell people whether to they can play or not.

Once again, I suggest 14v14.

We will get to you shortly, hopefully tonight on our faction for random plains.

a8f9353f4cea112d9b2bb7764be52163.gif

Back
Top Bottom