<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

funny you say that laz, Matt couldnt understand why he was playing so bad, was pretty funny on mumble. Some of those rounds were a hectic mess for both teams and it was alot of fun because of it :razz:

whoah!

The Papas need to be feared! Why dont you fellas bite the bullet and join SPLH already. You were just lucky i wasnt around :grin:

is LBR in the campaign yet, I've been speaking to some players in game and if we cannot attack rawr or keen soon, Binboy from dojo offered for us to team up with them and give us a hex or two.
We will likely only have 4 players for next month, maybe 6 when the two Matt's get back from holidays.

Match was pretty one sided. Our Captain Venset failed to make an appearance so our plan was pretty much last ditch effort. Valens did what he could. We were just recriuts many of us had our first match. But to SPLC they are a good team especially with papa. They need there own channel on mumble.

I thought you guys did really well. The spawns and the team sizes put you at a disadvantage but you did pull off some pretty great teamwork during the match.

BlockSolid said:
is LBR in the campaign yet, I've been speaking to some players in game and if we cannot attack rawr or keen soon, Binboy from dojo offered for us to team up with them and give us a hex or two.
We will likely only have 4 players for next month, maybe 6 when the two Matt's get back from holidays.
Great news!

I don't know when it happened, but it looks like Laszlo already gave you some land. Fair amount of it too, looks like it's thirteen hexes all up. It's just on the left of the map there, hard to miss. Guess you guys can finally get into the game, huh?

heh. I've already explained who I am to a few players in game, if you are intimidated then get your **** together.
If you think we are taking the piss on keen you are wrong.
We will take both of you if somebody gives the chance.

If I wanted to troll you idiots I would have gone with your **** talk story 2 days ago and watched you all point fingers.
Me and Murry have done nothing wrong, stop being a **** and show some support or else we will just **** pub off altogether.

BlockSolid said:
If I wanted to troll you idiots I would have gone with your **** talk story 2 days ago and watched you all point fingers.
Me and Murry have done nothing wrong, stop being a **** and show some support or else we will just **** pub off altogether.

You're such an angry person.  :???:

Laszlo has been too busy working on other stuff to update the campaign. He'll probably update it soon though.

BlockSolid said:
Midgard said:
I've sent our details to The Adjudicator! Týr is one step closer to becoming a kingdom!

Hey mate, what details did you send, would like to do the same.
cheers.

If you want to be a recognised mercenary clan, all you do is post:
Name of clan
Leader/general name(s).

If you want to start your own kingdom, do the above, have at least 5 members, and launch an attack on any non-castle border hex.
Just "irrefusable attack on (hex co-ords) owned by (enemy clan) 5v5 (or whatever numbers)."

HTAPAWASO said:
Doom, what spawn do you want on Ruins?

We'll take the hill spawn (non village) on ruins.

You guys still alright for Friday?

Doomicus said:
---------------

For our battle on Friday Scorch we'll defend ruins with Vaegirs.

Now we need your attacking AND defending faction for the two battles.

Friday, shall we start at 7pm? People need to go out afterwards, so it would be best if we could.

Numberwise, how many are you thinking? Try 14?

Still yet to get any response, despite you talking about other things.

Legends of the Boxing Ring
Leader: LBR_BlockSolid (Andy)
General: LBR Murry (Marco)

Members
LBR Murry
LBR Biffa (Barry, Baz, Old ****, whatever lol)
LBR Block Solid  (Andrew)
LBR Gobsy (mystery?)
LBR Matt .S (Will be back in 4 weeks)
LBR Matt .M (Likewise)

We use the Yellow and Black stripe in game.

We barbarian Attack  C2 (I was going to attack Rawr for their **** talking but they only have 1 border hex and its a castle so I guess we can't attack that?

It will be a 5v5 and can we use a Mercenary in a barbarian attack?

Yehhhh feeling it now!

Back
Top Bottom