<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Laszlo said:
Rawr_Calis said:
Mwhahah that means Papa will fight for us! Rawr shall be unstoppable!!!

I swear this thread...is totally uber, better than desperate housewives.

btw Lazlo, at this point in time Rawr is allied to no one, after discussions with Matt we have come to the conclusion that with keen inactive us being allied to anyone would be imbalanced (+ i wanna fight everyone not just dojo snooze fest). In the past, yes rawr was "allied" to Kos and SPLH but we werent even a kingdom and to be completely frank Kos+SLPH were the only ones who offered us a chance to play (if keen + Dojo were short players we would have been happy to support them too).

There is too much "us vs them" going on at the moment and its counter-productive, the only way to stop it is to threaten you with a common enemy. I will propose to Matt that we wage all out war against everyone and crush all of ur pitiful excuses for clans. I will also make it my personal mission to be the biggest, loudest most obnoxious loid/troll in the oceanic community therefore ending this petty Kos/Dojo squabble.

Tremble in fear losers, Calis has been unleashed and my power level is over 9000!

As a General of the mighty KoS I welcome your intentions to forge your own kingdom from the blood of all others! We welcome the commencement of Rawr/KoS hostilities!

Good stuff, I didn't want this thing to turn into a 2 sided affair. The extensive alliances were only necessary at the beginning of the campaign when player participation was very low. Now that we've got more players and more clans, if it opens up into more of a free for all then that's good!

Unfortunately we can't attack them until we wipe out SPLH.

Anyway... seeing as without allies we probably have about 15 members for Sunday anyway I'm guessing this battle with Dojo will go ahead 15 on 15, but wait for confirmation by a general...

Or until Rawr gains a coastal hex and constructs a makeshift port. :wink:

HTAPAWASO said:
Moss - I don't think we'll have enough people to fight you and Dojo at the same time without any allies.
The idea is that we'll match however many players won't be able to make the Dojo match with the decreased player numbers. If you decide that'll predominately be Rawr players then we can fight Rawr for your land (:razz:) or we can change it so they attack us.

Moss said:
Or until Rawr gains a coastal hex and constructs a makeshift port. :wink:

HTAPAWASO said:
Moss - I don't think we'll have enough people to fight you and Dojo at the same time without any allies.
The idea is that we'll match however many players won't be able to make the Dojo match with the decreased player numbers. If you decide that'll predominately be Rawr players then we can fight Rawr for your land (:razz:) or we can change it so they attack us.

Rawr can't fight for us since we're not next to each other (or allied for that matter).

And I don't think we'll have any left over from the Dojo match but we'll see how it goes I guess... maybe one or two at most.

Really? I thought you already had a twenty person team organised?

And you did have some of the Rawr guys lined up to play, I vaguely remember there being a communication issue because everyone forgot to mention it to Matt, although that may have been before they got their hex. :razz:

Either way, as long as I get to face stab someone and the Dojo/KoS drama ends, I'm happy.

Edit:
And I was kidding about fighting Rawr for your lands. Mostly. :wink:

Moss said:
Really? I thought you already had a twenty person team organised?

And you did have some of the Rawr guys lined up to play, I vaguely remember there being a communication issue because everyone forgot to mention it to Matt, although that may have been before they got their hex. :razz:

Either way, as long as I get to face stab someone and the Dojo/KoS drama ends, I'm happy.

Edit:
And I was kidding about fighting Rawr for your lands. Mostly. :wink:

We did have a team of 20 when you included the Rawr and SPLH people who were playing for us, but since you have un-allied us we can't get help from either of you (since we don't border Rawr).

So if we fight by ourselves we probably have around 15 people, which is helpful.

Rawr might give you guys a fight though.

Well, PL is my long lost twin brother and I'm reasonably certain Alec and Gaiseec are actually illegitimate love children of Toad, but that's about it, yeah. :razz:

Right, match is in the pipes with Rawr and we'll handle KoS when they're ready.

Just a heads up though, we've got a maximum of nine players for clan matches at the moment, so we won't be doing anything larger than that.

RAWR INVASION
Rawr challenges SPLH for hex C4
Sorry, no epic speech by calis this time, as i cannot be stuffed asking him,
We will battle on a sunday between 6-9pm either this weekend or next weekend
Numbers are how many you can get, we will match it

Next person to call Rawr "Alliance scraps" gets invaded RAWR!!!,
on a serious note, these forums have gotten worse because of the kos dojo rivalry. So... Splh and Rawr will have fun albeit small battles without your intervention. Good day sirs.

*sigh*

While I am saddened that we may not be able to have the 20v20 that I was hoping for, if you guys can't bring the 20 that you need, then we will be happy to fight with less people to accommodate you. You have my word.

We will bring the people we have ready, so if you can still get the numbers then do so please. :smile:

Well said Scorch.

There are many ways to convey your malcontent with out flinging accusation and calling everybody a wanker. Pro tip; don't see a ****fight and decide to add your fists to the fray.

Less *****ing more battling I think; and possibly more hugs.

<3

The only way to settle disputes is on the battlefield. We'll see you there... *exit's with his cool cape flapping around*

Anyway doing Romeo and Juliet this term for English kinda resembles the conflict between Dojo(Montagues) and KoS (Capulets). Kinda funny isn't it?

superhit1000 said:
The only way to settle disputes is on the battlefield. We'll see you there... *exit's with his cool cape flapping around*

Anyway doing Romeo and Juliet this term for English kinda resembles the conflict between Dojo(Montagues) and KoS (Capulets). Kinda funny isn't it?

Us Capulets?

Wtf?

We are clearly the Montagues.

And Papa is Romeo. Yahwade can be Juliet. Damn peace-loving hippies...

Nah the deciding factor of you guys being Capulets was the "Prince of Cats" title. That title just doesn't fit with Dojo. Papa can't be Romeo he isn't in KoS. Papa can be Mercutio, Yahwade Romeo and you pick your juliet.

Wicked scorch. Wow, seems things are ok again, HURRAY! battle on sunday, more factions involved in the campaign. I am pleased with this turn of events, see you guys on the battlefield. Soon we can have big battles, im sure the next one maybe can be bigger. We are eager for a large battle, im looking forward to defending a siege actually so kinda hoping someone breaks through to our castle at some point.

Back
Top Bottom