<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

One thing to consider is that Dojo doesn't really have any allies to draw on. KEEN went inactive, that's not Dojo's fault. Also, if they don't wanna play with a bunch of Rawr/Meows who have just been tossed over to their side at the last minute then fair enough...
Rawr have always been KoS allies, Rawr attacked Dojo! They're enemies! Get with the RP :smile:

I'd be more than happy to do a straight KoS/AoS vs. Dojo 15v15 and will talk to KoS about it soon. We can come to an agreement quite easily, just ignore the mudslinging going on in here.

Finally; normal battles like this one (as opposed to irrefusable battles) don't have any rules relating to binding agreements on player numbers, so we'd never demand a 20v14 or anything like that, it's just that our players are disappointed that the 20v20 isn't going to happen.

In the long run, why are you guys getting so hostile about this?

Multiple times you have said/implied, "We only play this for fun."

Then why does one little hex matter to you? If you play for fun, then you'll try your best to defend yourselves against uneven numbers, if you can't reach the limit. You don't need to cry about it, like preschool times.

If you didn't want 20v20, then why did you say 20v20? If you wanted lower numbers, you should've haggled from the beginning, not right now, just before the game. If you had said 15v15 before we had actually had 20 people signing up on our side for this match, we would've been much more lenient. Some people have to put away different things just so they can play.

If you say that you haven't got enough members, and that they're not active enough, then why does your clan page say 25 active members? From your perspective it would most likely sound around 14 active members.

Rawr has offered to lend you troops for this match, and yet you cast them away, and call them, "Scraps of the Alliance". Seriously?

You have to sort out your attitude problems. If you had come to us in a respectful manner, and not start your crying, just like in the last match, you would've been much better off.

But as Laszlo said, we MAY come and do a 15v15. Just for you...  :neutral:

Alec{zacool} said:
In the long run, why are you guys getting so hostile about this?

Multiple times you have said/implied, "We only play this for fun."

Then why does one little hex matter to you? If you play for fun, then you'll try your best to defend yourselves against uneven numbers, if you can't reach the limit. You don't need to cry about it, like preschool times.

If you didn't want 20v20, then why did you say 20v20? If you wanted lower numbers, you should've haggled from the beginning, not right now, just before the game. If you had said 15v15 before we had actually had 20 people signing up on our side for this match, we would've been much more lenient. Some people have to put away different things just so they can play.

If you say that you haven't got enough members, and that they're not active enough, then why does your clan page say 25 active members? From your perspective it would most likely sound around 14 active members.

Rawr has offered to lend you troops for this match, and yet you cast them away, and call them, "Scraps of the Alliance". Seriously?

You have to sort out your attitude problems. If you had come to us in a respectful manner, and not start your crying, just like in the last match, you would've been much better off.

But as Laszlo said, we MAY come and do a 15v15. Just for you...  :neutral:

ok Alec are you trolling ? Or just retarded ? We want a 20 v 20 and would gladly play it and we would have been fine for organising this had our FORUMS GOT HACKED ALL OUR USER ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN WIPED. A 14 v 20 would not be fun, it would be a stacked rape of mass boredom, would you have fun?

PleAse read and actually understand the words written by our members and stop being an unhelpful **** and making the craziest bs

dear laszlo thank you for your helpful post hopefully your clan can mirror your wisdom and finish puberty ( Alec )

ok Alec are you trolling ? Or just retarded ?

The latter.

We want a 20 v 20 and would gladly play it and we would have been fine for organising this had our FORUMS GOT HACKED ALL OUR USER ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN WIPED.

Sorry but I don't understand this. It also wiped your ability to post a new post in a similar spot, and put in the members you had lined up before, and also removed the ability to organise this on MSN, Steam, or TeamSpeak, or Ventrilo, and even in game? I see no sense here.

A 14 v 20 would not be fun, it would be a stacked rape of mass boredom, would you have fun?

I'd have fun either way if you were winning it or us winning it. You're saying it won't be fun before you even try it.

You know, it'd be cool to test out some formation warfare actually. Like this:

Pike, Shieldman, Pike, Shieldman, Pike, Shieldman

And when/if the cavalry is defeated, we retreat into a tortoise formation. It would truly be epic.

Ok alec man. The forums. Got wiped, everything gone.
NOT EVERYONE HAS STEAM. Only maybe 3 of us have each others msn?
Generally we get people on ts or vent through the shoutbox on the forums...
FORUMS WIPED = EVERYTHING GONE. ACCOUNTS GONE. HAVING TO BE REMADE.
Lots of **** that wade had to fix.
/facepalm /rage /punches wall.

Also, we don't exactly have set dates and **** when we go on our computers, most of us work 5 days a week, or have uni. And do not prioritise warband in our lives. It's hard to organise this without the forums, we are just getting it set up properly and getting people to sign up again.

Took you are a bigger fool then I expected.

Aint no epeen here kid, We wanted to do what was agreed you are the ones changing it last minute AGAIN, did you miss that? YOU changed it AGAIN last minute AGAIN.

If it was the other way around we would turn up to fight what ever we had.

Its a campaign not a scrim, if you fall short in numbers you fight with what you have, you dont drop everything and demand a re match or us to lose some numbers for the event.

Take off ur skirt and just show up with what ever players you have.

None of our team would be throwing a hissy if we had to fight less numbers, we scrimmed rawr last week 10 vs 6 for fun, they offered players, we didn't care for "even teams".

To much talking not enough PULLING NUMBERS TO PLAY.

Wade, are you like similar to that papa hippie but with dojo tags?
lol

KoS are frustrated that things are being changed this late in the game, but Dojo have a valid reason for changing things. I'm sure both sides were looking forward to a large 20v20 game, and yes it sucks that a lot of the players on the KoS side won't be able to participate now, but there will be other matches. This should not be a serious problem.

The entire point of the Oceanic Campaign was to help organise more clan matches and to help create a unified, communicating Oceanic Community. Needless to say, at the moment it's failing to do that pretty epically.

I don't think either side are power gaming, yet both sides seem overly concerned that the other are. Both sides frankly seem more concerned with whether they'll win than actually having fun. Personally that's not what I got involved with this campaign for and I'm sure most of the players would agree.

As such:
SPLH ACTION

Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Warband has broken it's alliance with KoS and is no longer formally allied to any Kingdom.

I also formally remove as vassals of the SPLH Kingdom:
  • Sir Bogan
  • Vaim
  • Turel
  • L-J-FHutch
  • Havoc
  • WookieWarlord

As free warriors I hope to continue to receive their support in any match the SPLH kingdom may fight, but they are no longer bonded by kingdom politics and may lend their arms to any faction that requests it.

And in that spirit:
SPLH OFFENSIVE - G2
KoS, I hope you won't mind if we give the extra players on your side something to keep them busy whilst you're fighting Dojo. I'd like to have the match at the same time if that's okay with you and KEEN are happy to lend us their server for a bit.

Mwhahah that means Papa will fight for us! Rawr shall be unstoppable!!!

I swear this thread...is totally uber, better than desperate housewives.

btw Lazlo, at this point in time Rawr is allied to no one, after discussions with Matt we have come to the conclusion that with keen inactive us being allied to anyone would be imbalanced (+ i wanna fight everyone not just dojo snooze fest). In the past, yes rawr was "allied" to Kos and SPLH but we werent even a kingdom and to be completely frank Kos+SLPH were the only ones who offered us a chance to play (if keen + Dojo were short players we would have been happy to support them too).

There is too much "us vs them" going on at the moment and its counter-productive, the only way to stop it is to threaten you with a common enemy. I will propose to Matt that we wage all out war against everyone and crush all of ur pitiful excuses for clans. I will also make it my personal mission to be the biggest, loudest most obnoxious loid/troll in the oceanic community therefore ending this petty Kos/Dojo squabble.

Tremble in fear losers, Calis has been unleashed and my power level is over 9000!

Ahg! Reality! IT BURNS.

Looking forward to having a match with you Calis, you guys are fun to play on the same side as, but I imagine it'll be even funner laying some whoopin' down on your face. :grin:

Rawr_Calis said:
There is too much "us vs them" going on at the moment and its counter-productive, the only way to stop it is to threaten you with a common enemy. I will propose to Matt that we wage all out war against everyone and crush all of ur pitiful excuses for clans. I will also make it my personal mission to be the biggest, loudest most obnoxious loid/troll in the oceanic community therefore ending this petty Kos/Dojo squabble.

Good luck with that.

Moss - I don't think we'll have enough people to fight you and Dojo at the same time without any allies.

Also, there are 7 GON servers, so no shortage of potential matches at the same time.

Rawr_Calis said:
Mwhahah that means Papa will fight for us! Rawr shall be unstoppable!!!

I swear this thread...is totally uber, better than desperate housewives.

btw Lazlo, at this point in time Rawr is allied to no one, after discussions with Matt we have come to the conclusion that with keen inactive us being allied to anyone would be imbalanced (+ i wanna fight everyone not just dojo snooze fest). In the past, yes rawr was "allied" to Kos and SPLH but we werent even a kingdom and to be completely frank Kos+SLPH were the only ones who offered us a chance to play (if keen + Dojo were short players we would have been happy to support them too).

Tremble in fear losers, Calis has been unleashed and my power level is over 9000!

As a General of the mighty KoS I welcome your intentions to forge your own kingdom from the blood of all others! We welcome the commencement of Rawr/KoS hostilities!

Good stuff, I didn't want this thing to turn into a 2 sided affair. The extensive alliances were only necessary at the beginning of the campaign when player participation was very low. Now that we've got more players and more clans, if it opens up into more of a free for all then that's good!

Back
Top Bottom