<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

We has Dojo Militia stand by for the barbarian attacks!

Anyways not really speaking on behalf of Dojo, but increasing time limit to 10 minutes may be good however it may drag a simple first to 10 into a 2 hour event. I reckon there could be another solution if possible. The round time can be 10 minutes, however after 3 minutes, master of the field flags should be put up. (This may need modding)

Binboy said:
We has Dojo Militia stand by for the barbarian attacks!

Anyways not really speaking on behalf of Dojo, but increasing time limit to 10 minutes may be good however it may drag a simple first to 10 into a 2 hour event. I reckon there could be another solution of possible. The round time can be 10 minutes, however after 3 minutes, master of the field flags should be put up. (This may need modding)

It's first to 6, not 10.

MOTF is fairly random, it usually shows up a minute or two from the last kill.
So matches probably won't be much longer than they are now, but if someone hides there will be more time to find them or for MOTF to come up.

Gerhart Von Drivesabus said:
It would have been nice to "barbarian invade" against IH. But sadly their land was all given to dojo, so why the hell not invade dojo twice in a row, they have the most land now.

I feel like we have limited chances at getting any kind of foothold in the campaign as it is, bending rules to make it harder for us is just a kick in the balls.

Keep in mind that you are allied to 3/5 participating clans, it doesn't leave you many options.

Also, round draws have been such a minor issue I don't really see the problem with how it runs now. Round draws have saved KoS many times before.

Alec{zacool} said:
Keep in mind that:

Dojo + KEEN = Aprox. 40~ Members
KoS/AoS + SPLHCW + Rawr = 45~ Members

Pretty even.
Dojo + Keen is approx 25 players.

Aside from this, it doesn't change the fact that they aren't leaving themselves many options.

ProPaul said:
Membor Cont
2uiis6g.jpg

Dojo has postponed the war indefinitely.

The war will take place, just not this weekend.

Changes to the terms of the battles need to be made also.

spree said:
Dojo has postponed the war indefinitely.

The war will take place, just not this weekend.

Changes to the terms of the battles need to be made also.

Changes, what changes?

Well pick a date a few weeks in advanced so its plenty of warning and we will re negotiate.

2nrjaz5.jpg

KoS Attack!

Hex: B3 Village
Players: 7v7
Time & Date: TBA
Factions: TBA
Special Rules: No allies allowed  :twisted:
Victory Conditions: First to 10

Back
Top Bottom