<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

RAWR OFFENSIVE

A ragged messenger bursts into the kings chambers, his clothes torn and travel stained, blood seeping through a bandage on his temple. "Lord Doomicus, i have grave news from the frontier, Barbarians have invaded! The border outposts have been overun and serveral villiages have already been sacked". Lord Doomicus ruler of the Dojo empire, supreme commander of the armies of the east calls out to his generals "How dare these insolent barabrians invade us, no respect! gather what troops you can, Dojo marches to WAR!".

Surveying his war-camp the self proclaimed warlord of the eastern mountains smiles to himself, his hosts campfires dotted the plain before him. Hundreds of warriors had flocked to his banner, eager to plunder the rich lands of the Dojo. With the empires armies occupied with the recent invasion of the Iron Horsemens domain his men had marched largely un-opposed, slaughtering all who stood before them. A scout makes his way to stand before the barbarian leader, "Chief Matt, a large army is approaching from the west, from the banners it looks like King Doomicus himself is leading them", the chieften looks heavenward, his expression unreadable "I knew they would come eventually, tell the captains to gather thier men, we break camp at first light, the gods require blood and we shall oblige". Turning to face his assembled host, Matts mighty voice booms across the plains "The Dojo king himself marches with an army towards us, time to earn your plunder boys, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!", the chant is taken up, hundreds of mouths baying for blood as RAWR readies for war.

The midday sun arcs overhead, as two great armies face each other across a plain. The Dojo soldiers take position within the ruins of an ancient keep, broken towers rise up like boney fingers from a grave, the keep offers scant protection as large breaches from some long forgotten battle dot the walls but a wall of men and courage is stronger than any wall of stone. Before them stands the horde of Matt, barabrians, tribesmen, bandits and cut-throats a seething mass of men and horses. In the Dojo lines Kimbo shruggles out of his heavy chain and mail to the questioning looks of his comrades, now shirtless he replies " Boys if we're going to die, id rather die cool and comfortable rather than hot and sweaty".

Irrifuteable Barbarian invasion launched on HEX J9!

Time: Next Sunday after 8:30 or if your busy, the Sunday after that
Battle size: Suggest 8v8 (will let you know definite numbers once date is settled)

*Edit* I apologise for horrible spelling, the forums needs a spell check

The moon was high up when Spirit looks across the plains with his spiritual vision. The barbarians have set up a camp fire and as they consumed their meal viciously, a man or what seemed to be a man stood up and started to take his clothes off in front of his comrades. The rest of the barbarian started hooting at him. As spirit focused his vision he realized he knew one of them. "WTF THE FAG IS CALIS?".

Yeah nah im pulling your chain calis.

Anyway since it's irrefutable it'll obviously happen. This Sunday we have a match with KoS and SPLH i think. But we'll definitely have time next sunday. But if you have players on Monday we can play on Monday.

Next Sunday we have a match against SPLH.  But we should be able to quickly deal with this rabble sometime in the next week.

Sunday 8:00pm

KoS vs Dojo

Map: Random Plains

12v12

Dojo defends as Sarranids
KoS attacks as ________

You need to pick who you will be defending with also.
As we attack straight after the battle to either, our just lost hex, or I6.

Howdy,

We know we got ppl for sunday, we'll have to see if ppl are free monday. Btw u guys need to choose faction and spawn right?

spree said:
You answering on behalf of KoS calis?

no? Answering on behalf of Rawr, Spirit, suggested a fight on monday... Anyways sorry we cant make it Monday, is next next Sunday ok for Dojo? It will be the 30th (Sunday is the best time for us because most people have things going on during the week).

Well as long as next Sunday doesn't breach that one week rule (do the rules say we have to defend against barbarians within one week of the declaration of war?)

spree said:
Well as long as next Sunday doesn't breach that one week rule (do the rules say we have to defend against barbarians within one week of the declaration of war?)

You can't make it next Sunday, barbarians would win in that case. But on the other hand, the defenders choose the time (within certain hours), so if you want it on Monday and Rawr can't make it, that's too bad for them.

Next Saturday is still within the time-frame though, seems a fair compromise.

HTAPAWASO said:
spree said:

You can't make it next Sunday, barbarians would win in that case. But on the other hand, the defenders choose the time (within certain hours), so if you want it on Monday and Rawr can't make it, that's too bad for them.

Well as long as we both agree on next next Sunday i dont think Lazlo will have any issues with it. If we have to have it within the 1 week regardless then ill talk to matt n we'll figure something out.

Rawr_Calis said:
HTAPAWASO said:
spree said:

Well as long as we both agree on next next Sunday i dont think Laszlo will have any issues with it. If we have to have it within the 1 week regardless then ill talk to matt n we'll figure something out.

Actually, while TAPA applied the rules correctly, I am OK with you guys fighting on the sunday. The thing is, that rule was designed to force a confrontation whereas right now the defenders are happy to fight.  If you guys are able to agree on that time then I dont' really have any reason to disallow it.

Doomicus said:
Ok,

Sunday our battle is confirmed.

I stated the hexes we wish to attack after yours (subject to winning or losing).

We'll make it a 12v12, we will inform you of our faction shortly.

So it'll be Sunday night, 8pm. You attack us first, then based on the result, Dojo attacks either hex I8 or I6.

We then chose Sarranids for defense of Random plains.

Awaiting on your response for your faction choices.

Yet to have a quoted confirmation of anything, despite posting 6 days ago.

Doomicus said:
Doomicus said:
Ok,

Sunday our battle is confirmed.

I stated the hexes we wish to attack after yours (subject to winning or losing).

We'll make it a 12v12, we will inform you of our faction shortly.

So it'll be Sunday night, 8pm. You attack us first, then based on the result, Dojo attacks either hex I8 or I6.

We then chose Sarranids for defense of Random plains.

Awaiting on your response for your faction choices.

Yet to have a quoted confirmation of anything, despite posting 6 days ago.
Agreed on those terms Doom, we are still choosing faction, will tell you very soon.

EDIT: KoS chooses Khergits as our faction.

I just had an idea to make the process of starting the map in a war easier for all. If people wait 30 seconds before joining a team then the round timer doesn't start counting down straight away and everyone has the chance to load etc. Also, this would work well when playing on random plains and the map itself has to be confirmed. Wait for the map to be confirmed and then have everyone join.

Back
Top Bottom