<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Moss said:
Guess ACC1 just hasn't had the pleasure of banning them yet. :razz:

I've seen him kick some people for racist names, which so far has always gotten them to change.

Problem is they eventually get cocky and go back to their wicked ways.

It's uncomfortably close to '****', but I guess it depends on what other players find offensive.

If he's going to use that though, he just needs to hope that there's no prissy feminists or some moralizing ****wit in the server.

spree said:
DOJO OFFENSIVE

Iron Horsemen Hex E14

Suggest 5v5
Wednesday 12 May 8pm EST

The Order of the Dojo march onto the open plains of the Iron Horsemen at hex E14.  The Dojo army waits patiently to see if any IH warriors will crawl out of the woodwork to defend their seemingly neglected lands.

IH have agreed to defend hex D15 straight after their defense of E14 should they lose the hex.
D15 is conditionally contested!!

Night Ninja said:
It's uncomfortably close to ****, but I guess it depends on what other players find offensive.

If he's going to use that though, he just needs to hope that there's no prissy feminists or some moralizing ****wit in the server.

Im the latter. I still call him Grunt....

spree said:
DOJO OFFENSIVE

Iron Horsemen Hex E14

Suggest 5v5
Wednesday 12 May 8pm EST

The Order of the Dojo march onto the open plains of the Iron Horsemen at hex E14.  The Dojo army waits patiently to see if any IH warriors will crawl out of the woodwork to defend their seemingly neglected lands.

Challenge Accepted

On the condition that we counter attack F15.

We'll will man as many troops as we can muster. And we will fight as Swadians.

I think this bears quoting:
**** that. This forum was built on curse words.

I think it mostly comes down to intent. People might find Kunt's name distasteful, but it's not intended to be offensive. The guys with "Abo" characters spouting racist crap all night are a different matter.

Iron Horsemen are eliminated - good game guys you fought well.

Hex E14 result 6-0
DojovsIH12510randomplains.jpg

Hex F14 dojo defense 6-0.  Screenshot to come just sourcing it from one of the participants as I forgot to SS. Update - screenshot below:
mb1.jpg

Hex D15 result 6-0 castle seige
DojovsIH12510castle2.jpg

Yea id prefer he change it back to wunterson. But If anyone complains about it then I will have it checked.

I would think those screens are a joke.. Other wise, they should be as its stupid to even think they would be excepted in the campaign.

You, ACC. Can't get mumble to bloody work properly.

There's three players in Invasion banning everyone who joins. Might want to give them a taste of the banhammer.

spree said:
Iron Horsemen are eliminated - good game guys you fought well.

Hex E14 result 6-0
DojovsIH12510randomplains.jpg

Hex F14 dojo defense 6-0.  Screenshot to come just sourcing it from one of the participants as I forgot to SS.

Hex D15 result 6-0 castle seige
DojovsIH12510castle2.jpg

I refer the Kingdoms of Dojo and IH to Section II Rule 4. d) and kindly ask where any record of an attack declaration or acceptance of said attack on hex D15 exists.

I also kindly request that generals and leaders of clans take all of 20 seconds to follow the most fundamental rules that this campaign has so that I can adjudicate it without short-circuiting

MDK responded (at the top of this page) with acceptance to my D15 conditional attack on the condition that IH attack F15 after their defence of E14.
I didn't post an acceptance of the defence of F15 on the forums before the fight but MDK and I agreed on msn so we went ahead and defended the hex.

spree said:
spree said:
DOJO OFFENSIVE

Iron Horsemen Hex E14

Suggest 5v5
Wednesday 12 May 8pm EST

IH have agreed to defend hex D15 straight after their defense of E14 should they lose the hex.
D15 is conditionally contested!!

I accepted this on the condition that IH had a shot at counter attacking F15.

So we played three matches.  Dojo attacked first, we retaliated. Due to our losses, Dojo had a shot to attack D15, which they did and won. 

wait (mind my french)..... wtf just happend here? IH got eliminated?

Plus from the screens it was 2 v like 6. What just happend?

Rawr_Calis said:
wait (mind my french)..... wtf just happend here? IH got eliminated?

Plus from the screens it was 2 v like 6. What just happend?

Three battles, the end result being the capture of IH's castle by Dojo.

Back
Top Bottom