<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Blink. said:
HTAPAWASO said:
Blink. said:
And then I will be there to fight them :smile:

You might need a clan first...

Have started setting up a lances fournies. It will work beautifully.

What's this, clan #3?

Lets hope you beat your current record of one member.

Not trying to have a go at you and I wish you luck, but seriously, get a few people together before you go declaring war on people :razz:

Rawr_Calis said:
Hey guys

Has anyone seen anyone from IH? I sure havn't. If they are now inactive would it be alright to request thier lands for RAWR? We are very active and would like to be able to participate, our numbers may be on the light side but with allies and mercs we're able to field a large army so i dont really see a problem.

If people think its unfair yada yada if we get IH's lands just give us the docks and then do what you want with the rest, we'll expand from there. I really dont think anyone is going to oppose this decision unless its IH and if they do make an appearance than consider the issue settled.

I'm pretty sure I seen you online Friday night. Most of us were busy over the weekend.

We have a match in the works with Dojo, but after that is settled we're happy to fight you for hexes.

ProPaul said:
Laszlo said:
Doom and Kimbo, it's painfully obvious that you guys are just having a stab at ACC1's impartiality because you don't get along with him.

I mean, what are you guys actually getting at, do you think he watches what you're doing and then passes on the information to Scorch? Are you actually making that call?

Did you know that on the first campaign battle between Dojo and IH (a battle which KoS had absolutey zero vested interest in for either side) that ACC1 didn't even let ME spectate until the last round (after I raged).

If you truly think he's a partisan admin, then back it up with a shred of evidence, or give it a rest.

You do not appear to have even read the post I made before you left this comment, so there is no point replying. However, I was precise with what I said and you should note I did not accuse anyone of biased administration or cheating. But since you brought it up, and I say this without malice, ACC enjoys his power too much. Many people similar to him do also, and it causes problems, but he does do a good job with the server. I am not having a go at him, I just feel like putting forward my observations.

The idea of one spectator per side being allowed but having to spectate on their team's side makes sense. They could add 'spec' to their alias as well, just to be clear.
The fact is, it is not fair that ACC can spectate any war he wants, even when KoS are not involved unless other clans have that option as well.

Causes problems from only a very few certain people, no one else has a problem. I find the people who have a problem, are either griefers that I always have to be jumping on, or people who are control freaks without any control.

Id LOVE to see just a few of you "know it all's" be in my position. I would LOL my self to bed every night at the disaster.

Ask wunterson what its like being the admin of a server.

If some people stop talking so much and play the game within the rules, there would never be any problems.

Like temp basically said a few pages back.. Just play the game.

Its a never ending pre school class with some of you.

About the spec problem, introducing them would be another problem in its self which is why it hasn't been done.

ACC1 said:
Can you believe that I am still talking **** despite the fact that it is pissing everyone off?

No.
No I cannot.

There are several of us that believe blink is in fact Akkadian. I have my suspicions about this and I have seen Akkadian come on before with an alias. He was trying to start afresh and was being nice to everyone, then suddenly he descended into abuse for no reason at all after about 5 minutes.

lol @ blink/Akkadian
once a troll always a troll.

Im loving the warband community nowadays, random abuse coupled with people who seem to think we care about thier sexual exploits. Had one guy go on about how many chicks he's done..... i was like dude, its a saturday night, your playing warband.... yeaahh right.

ProPaul said:
ACC1 said:
Can you believe that I am still talking **** despite the fact that it is pissing everyone off?

No.
No I cannot.

There are several of us that believe blink is in fact Akkadian. I have my suspicions about this and I have seen Akkadian come on before with an alias. He was trying to start afresh and was being nice to everyone, then suddenly he descended into abuse for no reason at all after about 5 minutes.

Were you around when he came on as Spartan117 and Smoke? Those were fun times. :lol:

He's going to need to alter his distinctive playing style if he wants to be able to to bluff everyone. Anyway, if you suspect that Blink/Phallas are the same person, you could report him to the moderators.

BARBARIAN INVASION!                                                                                BARBARIAN INVASION!

2mov75s.jpg

All non-Kingdom clans are granted standard attacks AND one (1) irrefusable attack on edge-of-map hexes (except Castles)!

1. Clans seeking to launch a Barbarian Invasion must be a registered clan as per the rules of the Oceanic Campaign. You need 5 members to register. Registration requirements are at the beginning of the RULES on the OP. Registrations must be submitted to The Adjudicator and Laszlo.

2. To launch an irrefusable attack:

a) Attacks must be declared as per usual attack rules but you must announce your attack is irrefusable.

b) Attacks count as being 'launched' at 8pm on the day declared. If you declare your attack after 8pm, it counts as being launched at 8pm the following day

E.g.
Time 'declared':Time 'launched':
7pm Tuesday8pm Tuesday
5pm Tuesday8pm Tuesday
9pm Tuesday8pm Wednesday

3) Once the attack has been launched. The defender has until 8pm on the third fourth day after launch to choose their faction and set a time and date. The time must be no earlier than 6:30pm and no later than 9:30pm (this rule is subject to change). The date must be at least 1 day in advance, i.e. you cannot announce 'we will defend our hex tonight' unless the attackers consent to it. If the defenders cannot set a time within 1 week of the attack being launched, the barbarians win, i.e. the battle must be resolved before midnight on the 7th day after the attack is launched. 

4) All irrefusable battles are by default first to 10. (Not best of 10, and you don't have to win by 2 rounds). You may use a different victory condition if both teams agree.

5) Clans may make a binding agreement on player numbers, however:

a) Each faction is guaranteed a minimum of 5 players. If the defenders only bring 4 on the night, the attackers may still use 5 (but no more). If the attackers only bring 3 on the night, the defenders may still use 5 (but no more).

b) Aside from part a), attackers and defenders may still use their agreed numbers even if their opponent is under-strength on the night. E.g. if they agree on a 10v10 and the attackers only bring 7, the defenders may still use 10. If they agree on a 10v10 and the defenders only bring 7, the attackers may still use 10.

6) Clans may instead merely indicate how many players they'd like to use (a non-binding agreement). That way 5) a) still applies however 5) b) does not.

7) Due to the suddenness and ferocity of the barbarian onslaught, there is not time for requesting reinforcements!: Kingdoms cannot participate in a barbarian invasion battle unless they own the hex on which the battle is fought. 

If your kingdom can't muster 5 players in an entire week, you don't deserve your hex!

I'm not Akkadian, fags. I'm not so stupid as to suggest using shields or crossbows in a duel as Kunt said earlier. And Sushiman, you're on :smile:

edit: Just read Laszlo's post, hahahah phallus what a name

Laszlo... isn't it kinda odd that a random merc clan can attack a castle and take over an entire (active) kingdom in one fell swoop, while a normal clan has to win battle after battle to even get the right to attempt that?

Not to mention that with only 5 people attacking a castle is really ****ing easy.

Aaahh... the blissful but brief period after posting new rules before HTAPA comes and punches holes all through them....

It's come to an end already... :smile:

Rules updated. Castles exempt from barbarian invasion.

Back
Top Bottom