<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

UberWiggett said:
now i have money to eat with i can afford a copy of the retail band. Will be purchasing over weekendish. until I am back MDK is heading up the IH clan.

edit: still nice to see that we are not allied with dojo despite announcing as such after our first battle

Hey man good to hear the IH leader is getting his hands on the game!

As for the IH/Dojo alliance, I never saw any announcements to that effect...? If you could point me to the posts I'll happily update the game thread.

Remember, when making an announcement you need to dress it up a little so I actually notice it. The oceanic campaign is anything but an automated system. Also, there are simple procedures set out in the rules, so if you didn't follow them that may be why I didn't update the thread.

MdK said:
I'm guessing that organizing a match with KEEN was pushed back on Wiggthorn's list of things to do. But if one of the KEEN chaps wants to contact me, i'll be happy to get the ball rolling for that match.
Get this done, please.

I can't even remember what the details of the match were.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

7v7, 30th of April, 7:30pm

RAOUL said:
MdK said:
I'm guessing that organizing a match with KEEN was pushed back on Wiggthorn's list of things to do. But if one of the KEEN chaps wants to contact me, i'll be happy to get the ball rolling for that match.
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

30th of April won't work for us, if it's a 7vs7. I propose a later date, unless the match involves less players.

MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

30th of April won't work for us, if it's a 7vs7. I propose a later date, unless the match involves less players.
4v4, alright?

RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

4v4, alright?

Would it be possible for the match to take place on the 2nd of may? Up to a 5v5?

Combined SPL/KoS/AoS/Rawr Offensive!

Hex B5

The combined armies of SPL KoS/AoS and Rawr are marching for the KEEN territory in Hex B5, to take it in epic battle for the betterment of the Rawr empire. This is to establish a Rawr foothold in KEEN territory, and to take it for the betterment of the Allegiance. As this is a huge offensive, we are mustering as many troops as we can.

This is basically a huge multi clan attack, KEEN is expected to draw from as many allies as they can to defend their territory (Dojo, Mercs, everyone!), so we may have a huge epic clan battle. If we win the territory will be granted to Rawr so that they will be entered into the campaign. Let us know how many people you can muster, we can probably match it. This is going to take a while to organise, so tell us what dates would be best to play as, Dojo this means you guys as well. Once we work out a good date (probably a weekend day) everyone musters as many troops as they can, and when the day comes we will go with whatever the max number we can get is.

KoS will keep a record of the player list for this match once a date is worked out. See this thread for all the details on the SPL/KoS/AoS/Rawr player for the match and match details.

MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

4v4, alright?

Would it be possible for the match to take place on the 2nd of may? Up to a 5v5?
We have already organised a couple of matches for Sunday.  Tonight is honestly ideal for us.

Scorch! said:

Hex B5

The combined armies of SPL KoS/AoS and Rawr are marching for the KEEN territory in Hex B5, to take it in epic battle for the betterment of the Rawr empire. This is to establish a Rawr foothold in KEEN territory, and to take it for the betterment of the Allegiance. As this is a huge offensive, we are mustering as many troops as we can.

This is basically a huge multi clan attack, KEEN is expected to draw from as many allies as they can to defend their territory (Dojo, Mercs, everyone!), so we may have a huge epic clan battle. If we win the territory will be granted to Rawr so that they will be entered into the campaign. Let us know how many people you can muster, we can probably match it. This is going to take a while to organise, so tell us what dates would be best to play as, Dojo this means you guys as well. Once we work out a good date (probably a weekend day) everyone musters as many troops as they can, and when the day comes we will go with whatever the max number we can get is.

KoS will keep a record of the player list for this match once a date is worked out. See this thread for all the details on the SPL/KoS/AoS/Rawr player for the match and match details.
This sounds alright.  I'll talk to a couple of guys about it.

Scorch! said:

Hex B5

Oh snap, i prepared a little something for this occassion but im having net issues which should be resolved soon... so here it is better late than never :smile:

They marched forth with murderous intent
Towards 5B, is where they went
O keen O keen, will you answer their call?
And bear arms against the men from RAWR
From SPLH and Kos thier allies come
One for all and all for one

For Matt the 1st, the bandit lord
Followed by his trusty horde
Wish to claim a hex for thier own
And form a kingdom to call home

Rally your troops, sharpen your swords
send out your heralds and pass the word
A battle looms, just set the date
And we'll prove, keen arent that great
The drums of battle call for war
its time you face the wraith of RAWR!

I'd like to formally decline our engagement with KEEN, as previously stated, we promised Dojo the next fight.

SPLH formally challenge Dojo for territory co-ords J-9.
Size: 7v7
Factions:???:
Time:???:

Dojo will fight by KEEN's side and stand in defiance of this bold move.

We will show no mercy.

In order to travel our army to KEEN's hex, we demand at least one weeks notice.

Lets keep in mind, we should try avoid clashing with the duel tournament also.
Sushiman said:
I'd like to formally decline our engagement with KEEN, as previously stated, we promised Dojo the next fight.

SPLH formally challenge Dojo for territory co-ords J-9.
Size: 7v7
Factions:???:
Time:???:

We will accept your challenge on the terms that we organise a Dojo offensive straight after this fight.

It will allow us to play two games in one go and we get our chance to take a hex of yours too.

If you agree, I will post tonight to confirm where we will attack and what factions etc.

RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

4v4, alright?

We have already organised a couple of matches for Sunday.  Tonight is honestly ideal for us.
We have a server ready.  Surely 4 people shouldn't be that hard to come by?

RAOUL said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

4v4, alright?

Pyra.... Oh never mind...

The server seems a little choppy at times. Server specs?

Alec{zacool} said:
RAOUL said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

4v4, alright?

Pyra.... Oh never mind...

The server seems a little choppy at times. Server specs?
It's a beast, but sometimes there's a bit of excess bandwidth use, it seems.

RAOUL said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
RAOUL said:
MdK said:
Get this done, please.

So, here we are:

KEEN OFFENSIVE

4v4, alright?

8:30 - 9:00 PM 30/04/2010

Map - Ruins/we spawn on ruins side.
4vs4
IH - Nords
KEEN - ??
First to 6

Back
Top Bottom