<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

To be fair, it is KoS that have put the most emphasis on listing participating clans and have made fuss over participants etc. So it makes sense that people may expect to find their battle records misleading when double standards become apparent.

ProPaul said:
To be fair, it is KoS that have put the most emphasis on listing participating clans and have made fuss over participants etc. So it makes sense that people may expect to find their battle records misleading when double standards become apparent.

I know someone who is good with double standards. lol

Also about the war delay, We missed the post.

So trying to find out now if we can get everyone on tomorrow.

Papa Lazarou said:
I thought one could be a member of a kingdom without being in a clan...
Lazlo changed the rules a while ago to remove the distinction between a clan and a kingdom, not sure why though, it was a pretty simple concept. Doesn't really change anything though.

ACC1 said:
We will try it for tomorrow (Monday) if it doesnt work for both we will need to look at it again for the weekend or something.

Ok. Would be best to do it during the week, but we'll see what happens. I'll let you know when we have a clear date and time and if you find an alternative time, let us know on here.

Moss said:
Papa Lazarou said:
I thought one could be a member of a kingdom without being in a clan...
Lazlo changed the rules a while ago to remove the distinction between a clan and a kingdom, not sure why though, it was a pretty simple concept. Doesn't really change anything though.

The distinction caused too much confusion. The rule changes were for simplification. The effect of the rules is that Papa is now a mercenary emplyed by SPLH, he's not a member of the kingdom (sorry Papa).

If a new clan enters he'll have to change the map to give them some territory, or at least change one of the Hex's to contested if they try to gain a place by ousting one of the current clans.
RAOUL said:
KEEN OFFENSIVE
HEX C4, 6v6, WEDNESDAY, THE 21st OF APRIL​
Yeah, I've asked around and the general consensus is no thanks.

We still owe Dojo that match we had to put off, so we'd like to organise something with them before having another one with you.

I have a suggestion about the server rules for campaign battles. I think the FF settings should be changed so that the victim receives 100% damage and the attacker receives none. There shouldn't be any problems with griefing in a campaign match, so I think it'd be nice a nice opportunity to get rid of the damage mirror. All in favour say aye?

Laszlo said:
The distinction caused too much confusion. The rule changes were for simplification. The effect of the rules is that Papa is now a mercenary emplyed by SPLH, he's not a member of the kingdom (sorry Papa).
No problemo.

Papa Lazarou said:
I have a suggestion about the server rules for campaign battles. I think the FF settings should be changed so that the victim receives 100% damage and the attacker receives none. There shouldn't be any problems with griefing in a campaign match, so I think it'd be nice a nice opportunity to get rid of the damage mirror. All in favour say aye?

I'm in favour of this, but maybe not 100-0... what about 50-0.

Just the stun of getting hit is a pain in the ass and often gets you killed, let alone taking 100% of the damage as well.

Papa Lazarou said:

Laszlo said:
No problemo.

Its currently being used as 50/50, I dont mind if it its slightly changed to say 75/25, which is the opposite of how we do it on the test server. 100% would hurt.. alot!

ACC1 said:
Papa Lazarou said:

Laszlo said:
No problemo.

Its currently being used as 50/50, I dont mind if it its slightly changed to say 75/25, which is the opposite of how we do it on the test server. 100% would hurt.. alot!

I think the point was to remove FF damage from the offender all together.  I like Lazarou's idea.

Back
Top Bottom